Each year, the students around the world wait for Daad scholarship in Germany, as they are among the most prestigious and sought-after awards. Germany so far has become one of the most famous destinations for the students of the world. This is because of the standards of education and the big names of the universities. Daad scholarship 2021, and the scholarships for 2022-2023 are open now to make applications for.
You May Like to Apply to University of Michigan Scholarships for International Students
Information about Daad Scholarship in Germany
Although the German government provides many scholarships every year, but it is Daad scholarship that generates quite a big oomph factor. Daad is undoubtedly world’s largest funding organizations, and considered very authentic and high. You may raise your applications for Daad scholarship 2021 or for the following years 2022-2023. It is a fully funded scholarship for world students meaning that your all expenses will be covered. Under this scholarship scheme, the top ranked universities of Germany are participating. Thus, if you are chosen, you will be lucky enough to study there.
Check: Global UGRAD Pakistan 2022 Program to Study in the U.S.
Objective Behind the Scholarship
DAAD’s postgraduate programs are development-oriented. The organization promotes the training of the specialists from newly industrialized and development countries. With this scholarship, the foreign graduates from newly industrialized and development countries from all disciplines and those who have at least two years of experience are provided with an opportunity to take a postgraduates or Master’s at a state recognized or state university in Germany. Under Daad scholarship in Germany, there are exceptional instances where the students are offered a doctoral degree and to earn a university qualification (Masters/doctoral) in Germany.
Also Visit: Aalborg University Nordplus Scholarship for International Students to Study in Denmark
Who is Eligible to Apply
For Daad scholarship requirements, those students who are graduate having minimum two years of professional experience are eligible to apply. But they should be from specific countries (not all international students are eligible to apply). Check Eligible Countries List.
What Can Be Funded
Under this scheme, individual scholarships entirely for postgraduate programs in Germany which are mentioned on the List of Postgraduates Courses with Application Deadlines 2022/23 (check available programs with deadline here).
Duration of Scholarship
Daad scholarship requirements for Masters and PhD programs vary according to the subjects. But the duration of the scholarship whether it is for Masters and PhD program ranges from 12 to 42 months (depends on study programs). Exact duration of your desired program can be checked from the postgraduates’ programs list (mentioned above).
Check Also: Erasmus University Holland Scholarship for International Students to Study in Holland
Financial Benefits or Value of the Scholarship
- Value for Daad scholarship for Master’s and PhD programs is different. Depending on the academic level, the monthly stipend (payment) is 861 Euros for graduates or 1200 Euros for PhD (doctoral) candidates.
- You will be provided with coverage (payment) for health, personal liability insurance and accidents.
- You will be provided with a travel allowance unless the travel expenditures are covered by your home country or another source of funding.
The scholarship holders may also be benefits with additional finances such as:
- Monthly rent subsidy.
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of family.
Visit: Portugal Government Scholarships for International Students
To be considered for scholarship, candidates need to fulfill the eligibilities set by DAAD. Let’s check out the selection criteria as under:
- The applicants need to fulfill the necessary academic requirements, and may be expected to successfully complete a study program in Germany (the candidates need to obtain an above-average result for first academic exam – top performance third, language skills).
- The applicants should possess a Bachelor’s degree (normally a 4 years program) in an appropriate subject.
- The applicants should demonstrate a minimum 2 years professional experience.
- The scholarship awardees should prove their motivation is development-related, and they are expected to take on social responsibility. They should initiate and support processes of change in their professional and personal environment after they have earned the training or scholarship.
Deadline for Applications for Daad Scholarship in Germany
The deadline varies from program to program and subject to subject and country to country. You should check your program’s deadline on postgraduates’ programs list.
Check Also: University of Montreal Scholarships for International Students to Study in Canada
How to Apply
The entire process of the application is online. Daad scholarship application will be done and submitted on Daad scholarship portal. Visit the official website, apply and submit your application.
Follow Us on Social Media for More Scholarship Opportunities
Connect us on social platforms to get more regular scholarship opportunities emerging from the world universities, colleges and institutions.
WhatsApp Group Quora Space Facebook Page Facebook Group FB Community Telegram Channel Telegram Group Instagram Linkedin Page Linkedin Group SnapChat Twitter Pinterest Tumblr Flipboard
Check: World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (Fully Funded) for International Students
Also Connect us to get our regular activity on Linkedin.