If you are much particular about studying in Germany, then this opportunity is right for you from all aspects. Let’s now start making applications for Government of Germany Scholarships. There is no doubt in mentioning that this one is the massive and largest opportunity for the students in Germany. Government of Germany Scholarships 2023-24 is available for fulltime Masters and PhD programs to be conducted at the top universities of Germany.
Similar: Université Paris-Saclay International Master’s Scholarships in France
Information about Government of Germany Scholarships
The scholarships offer wider range of academic fields for the students to choose from. The available programs under DAAD Scholarship include Masters, MPhil, MBA, LLM and PhD. The duration of the scholarship lasts from 12 to 42 months (depending on the programs). The scholarship opportunity provides big range of subjects to choose from according to your choice and requirements.
Brief Description about Government of Germany Scholarships 2023-24
There is no denying in saying that DAAD Scholarships have always been the first choice of the students from the world. Students would like to apply for this opportunity whenever it is announced. These are highly paid. The successful students also get stipend, airfare and more benefits to lure themselves.
Let’s now find out the details in brief manner below:
Universities: Top universities of Germany
Funded Source: Government of Germany
Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
Programs: Masters, MPhil, MBA, LLM and PhD
Duration of the Scholarship: 12 to 42 months (depending on study program)
Deadline: Various (varies from university to university)
Check: Fulbright Foreign Student Program (U.S. Government Scholarship) – Fully Funded
There are many benefits for scholarships in Germany for Masters, MPhil, MBA, LLM and PhD programs. The opportunity is fully funded for international students (the students from eligible countries can submit their applications for DAAD scholarship). Below-mentioned are the benefits to be provided to successful students.
- Full tuition fees
- Monthly payments of 861 Euros (for graduate students) or 1200 Euros (for PhD/doctoral students) will be provided, depending on academic level.
- The students will also be provided with payments for accident and personal liability insurance and health coverage.
- They will also be provided with travel allowances unless these expenditures are provided by students’ home country or another source.
- The scholarship awardees may also be conferred with rent subsidy (per month) and allowance for accompanying members of family (per month) under certain circumstances.
Note: To get more and updated details, the applicants are advised to visit DAAD scholarship official website.
You Might Be Interested in These Scholarships:
- Fully Funded Exchange Program in Romania
- UNESCO Poland Fellowship (Fully Funded)
- International Youth Conference in Austria
Fields of Study Under Government of Germany Scholarships
There is a wide variety of academic fields is available to choose from. Let’s check then out as under:
- Development Cooperation
- Economic Sciences/Business Administration/Political Economics
- Engineering and Related Sciences
- Natural and Environmental Sciences
- Regional and Urban Planning
- Agriculture and Forest Sciences
- Social Sciences, Education and Law
- Medicine/Public Health
- Media Studies
Note: Complete programs with their applications deadlines are listed at the official website.
Relevant Scholarship: Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships
Eligibility Criteria for Government of Germany Scholarships 2023-24
- The eligible candidates for the scholarships are from all developing countries. The complete list of the developing countries is listed at the list of eligible developing countries.
- The applicants need to possess a Bachelor’s degree (normally a 4 years program).
- The applicants should demonstrate minimum 2 years professional experience.
- They should fulfill the require academic requirements and are expected to successfully complete a study program in Germany.
For more details about eligibility, the applicants are required to visit the official page.
Deadline for Applications
The deadline for applications submission is different, as it varies from university to university. You can check the same when you seek your program. The list of application deadlines is listed on the official page.
How to Apply for Government of Germany Scholarships
The application procedure is online. You need to carefully read all details mentioned on the official page and apply accordingly. The announcement for the scholarship may be visited at the official page for details and application procedure.
Follow Us on Social Media for More Scholarship Opportunities
Connect us on social platforms to get more regular scholarship opportunities emerging from the world universities, colleges and institutions.
WhatsApp Group Quora Space Facebook Page Facebook Group FB Community Telegram Channel Telegram Group Instagram Linkedin Page Linkedin Group SnapChat Twitter Pinterest Tumblr Flipboard
Check Also: University of Tampa Scholarships in USA
Also Connect us to get our regular activity on Linkedin.
You May Like These Opportunities Also:
University of Amsterdam Offers Scholarships
Royal Thailand Scholarships for International Students
Glasgow University Scholarships to Study in Scotland