The Banach Scholarship Programme is out for you to grab it. It has been targeted to all international students. NAWA Scholarship (The Branch Scholarship Programme) in Poland is for everyone from the world and is open for Masters and PhD programs. It is your chance to study in a peaceful and gorgeous country of Europe called Poland. The country is famous for its quality education and reputed universities. The academic fields available there too drag the attention of the students.
You May Find it Interesting UNICEF Offers Free Online Courses with Free Certificates to All International Students
Information about The Banach Scholarship Programme
The Banach Scholarship Programme 2021 is a joint venture of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the National Agency for Academic Exchange NAWA in the form of Polish development aid (that is to say the Banach Scholarship Programme and the Lukasiewicz Scholarship Programme) that have been merged to become a one scholarship program targeted to the young students from the students of the developing countries who are passionate to study in Poland.
Objective of The Banach Scholarship Porgramme
The clear objective of this marvelous programme is to promote and enhance the socio-economic progress of the developing countries by educating and increasing the level of knowledge and education of the citizens of these developing countries in the form of scholarships offered to them for second cycle studies conducted in Polish or English language at the universities in Poland (supervised by the minister of education and science in the fields of agricultural sciences, engineering and technical sciences, exact sciences and life sciences).
Eligible Countries for Polish Scholarship for International Students
The banach scholarship programme, as mentioned earlier is for developing countries’ students. The following countries’ students can apply to this opportunity:
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- North Macedonia
- the Philippines
- South Africa
In addition to the above countries, there is another eligibility that says that the students from the countries:
“Armenia, Albania, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Georgia, Montenegro, Kosovo, North Macedonia, Moldova, Ukraine, Serbia and Uzbekistan” may complete their second-degree studies in the field of humanities and social sciences under this scholarship scheme with the exception of philological programs in beneficiary’s mother language.
Eligibility Criteria for NAWA Scholarship 2021/2022
The students from abroad, who fulfill the below mentioned criteria, by the time of the call for proposal are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- The applicants should be a citizen of the countries mentioned above.
- The applicant is not a Polish citizen and has not applied for Polish citizenship.
- The applicants are planning to begin their second cycle program or a preparatory course in the year 2021-22.
- By the time, the students submit their applications to the programme, they should be the students of the last year of first cycle studies in engineering and technical sciences, exact and natural science and agricultural sciences, or they should have a first cycle studies diploma in the fields mentioned above in a country covered by the programme not prior than in 2019. For those applicants who are from Central Asia, Europe and South Caucasus and have obtained first cycle studies diplomas in humanities and social sciences will also be eligible to apply.
- More requirements for NAWA scholarship include the applicants have not earned a diploma of completion of their second cycle program or long cycle Master’s programs. If the candidate’s country does not have system of two cycle programs, they will be admitted on the basis of diplomas of Master’s studies or equivalent.
- They need to provide a documentary proof of the proficiency in Polish language (minimum at the B1 level), or proficiency in English (minimum at the B2 level).
Financial Benefits for Stefan Banach Scholarship Programme 2021-2022
Below mentioned are the financial benefits, the chosen students will be provided with.
- They will be provided with a monthly scholarship of the NAWA Director during the time of statutory period of education.
- They will be provided with exemption from their tuition fees at public universities.
- At non-public universities, the financial conditions (which are governed by the minister of education and science) will be determined by the universities themselves. In this scenario, the tuition fees matter will be agreed individually between the nonpublic universities and the scholarship holders.
- In the academic year, the scholarship amount will be paid to the students during the statutory period of education for a length (maximum) of 12 months beginning from the 1st month of their classes during the preparatory course or the programs.
- This scholarship will amount to:
- PLN 1700 (per month) during student’s preparatory course.
- PLN 1500 (per month) during student’s second cycle studies.
- During their studies, the students will also receive:
- The first per month scholarship increased by PLN 500, in their first year of academic studies.
- The last per month scholarship increased by PLN 500, in the last year of academic studies.
Deadline for Applications
The last date for the submission of applications is 21st June 2021. Do read carefully all the details mentioned on the official page before submitting the application.
How to Apply for the Banach Scholarship Programme
You should first read all the official details about the Banach Scholarship Programme 2021 at the official website, and apply accordingly. Click for the official website.
Follow Us on Social Media for More Scholarship Opportunities
Connect us on social platforms to get more regular scholarship opportunities emerging from the world universities, colleges and institutions.
Also Connect us to get our regular activity on Linkedin.