If you are interested in obtaining a business education and you are seeking a Master’s degree in a business-related education abroad, then you should now be ready to apply for a scholarship opportunity available in Scotland. This could be a brilliant opportunity for you to study in Scotland. The University of Edinburgh Business School provides scholarships that cover part of the fees for Master’s students starting their studies in September 2023 intake. Let’s now find out details for The University of Edinburgh Dean’s Excellence Scholarship Programme. Before you submit the application, you need to learn all details.
The University of Edinburgh Dean’s Excellence Scholarship Programme – Details
This scholarship programme is based on merit and open to all applicants of the Business School Taught Masters. To get this scholarship opportunity, you need to first get a study offer for specific Master’s programmes conducted at The University of Edinburgh in Scotland, details of those programmes are mentioned under the fields of study heading later in this post. This is among the best universities in Scotland.
Brief Description Regarding Dean’s Excellence Scholarship Programme
Let’s now find out the details in a brief manner.
University: The University of Edinburgh
Program: Masters Level
Financial Coverage: Yes (details can be found later in the article)
Deadline: 5th June 2023
If you like to be considered for this opportunity, you need to meet the eligibility criteria mentioned as under:
- First of all, you need to receive an offer of a place (admission to your desired eligible Master’s program) to study at The University of Edinburgh (conditional or unconditional), and you either have firmly accepted the offer or intend to do so.
- The selection panel of scholarships can only consider your application provided that you possess an active offer throughout your scholarship application procedure (that means if the applicant’s offer is declined/rejected at any point up until the scholarship decision deadline, he or she will no longer be eligible).
- Applicants can apply to this scholarship opportunity once per admission cycle.
Ineligibility for Scholarship
The candidates are not eligible for this scholarship facility if:
- They are totally (fully) sponsored by their employer.
- They are in receipt of any full scholarship.
- They have accepted another scholarship already from the University of Edinburgh Business School.
- They lodge the scholarship application before having secured an offer for the study programme they are applying to.
Fields of Study
The scholarship opportunity is available for all the below-mentioned UEBS Masters Programmes:
- MSc Banking Innovation & Risk Analytics
- MSc Accounting & Finance
- MSc Climate Change Finance & Investment
- MSc Business Analytics
- MSc Finance
- MSc Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- MSc Global Strategy & Sustainability
- MSc Finance, Technology, and Policy
- MSc International Human Resource Management
- MSc Human Resource Management
- MSc Marketing
- MSc Management
You Might Be Interested in These Scholarships:
- Queen Mary Global Excellence Scholarships Available in the UK
- Get Funding for Your PhD Program at Yale in the USA
There are up to 20 scholarships offered to successful students. The scholarship amount is in between £5,000 and £10,000 making the coverage for part of the tuition fees for the students of Master’s programs. The scholarship will be tenable for one academic year and the amount of scholarship will automatically be deducted from students’ tuition fees.
Deadline to Submit the Application
The last date to submit the application is 5th June 2023. As advised every time, you should submit your application as early as possible to avoid any problems which might occur during the procedure.
How to Apply for The University of Edinburgh Dean’s Excellence Scholarship Programme
If you have developed your interest in this scholarship and you meet the eligibility criteria, then you should visit the official call for scholarship and read the complete details there to submit your application accordingly.
Follow Us on Social Media for More Scholarship Opportunities
Connect us on social platforms to get more regular scholarship opportunities emerging from the world universities, colleges and institutions.
Also, connect us to get our regular activity on Linkedin.
You May Like These Opportunities Also: