Fasten your belts if you like to study in Italy. Yes, The University of Padua Scholarship is ready to be served for you. The University of Padua has started accepting the applications from international students wishing to study there in Italy for Bachelors or Maters programs. Up to 43 scholarships will be awarded to the talented students to study at degree level in English taught programs. The name of the scholarship program is ‘Padua International Excellence Scholarship Programme’. Italy is undoubtedly Europe’s most affordable county in terms of affordable education. If compared with other countries in Europe, Italy appears to be economical than the rest.
The duration of the scholarship is 2 continuous years for Masters and 3 continuous years for Bachelors and single cycle degrees.
Details about University of Padua Scholarship
All nationalities are welcome to apply except Italian citizens. Most interesting thing about the scholarship is that academic fields and majors are available. There is no application fee to apply for the scholarships. Besides, you do not have to apply separately for the scholarships, as on your admission application your scholarship application will automatically be considered.
- Scholarship Country: Italy
- University Name: University of Padua
- Programs: Bachelors and Masters
- Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
Scholarship Amount for Chosen Students
When you apply for admission, you need to select the option ‘Padua International Excellence Scholarships’.
- Tuition Fee Waiver
- €8,000 scholarship (gross amount)
Duration of the Scholarship
The duration of University of Padua Scholarship is 2 consecutive years for Masters and 3 consecutive years for Bachelors.
Fields of Study Available
Well, long list of academic fields and majors are available to choose from. Below list will show you the details.
- Department of Agronomy, Food, Natural Resources, Animals and Environment
- Department of Animal Medicine, Production and Health
- Department of Biology
- Department of Biomedical Sciences
- Department of Cardiac, Thoracic, Vascular Sciences and Public Health
- Department of Chemical Sciences
- Department of Civil, Environmental and Architectural Engineering
- Department of Comparative Biomedicine and Food Science
- Department of Cultural Heritage: Archaeology and History of Art, Cinema and Music
- Department of Developmental Psychology and Socialization
- Department of Economics and Management
- Department of General Psychology
- Department of Geosciences
- Department of Historical and Geographic Sciences and the Ancient World
- Department of Industrial Engineering
- Department of Information Engineering
- Department of Land, Environment, Agriculture and Forestry
- Department of Linguistic and Literary Studies
- Department of Management and Engineering
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Medicine
- Department of Molecular Medicine
- Department of Neuroscience
- Department of Pharmaceutical and Pharmacological Sciences
- Department of Philosophy, Sociology, Education and Applied Psychology
- Department of Physics and Astronomy
- Department of Political Science, Law, and International Studies
- Department of Private Law and Critique of Law
- Department of Public, International and Community Law
- Department of Statistical Sciences
- Department of Surgery, Oncology and Gastroenterology
- Department of Women’s and Children’s Health
Applicants Who Can Apply?
The university needs the students who are talented no matter from where do they belong? You will be provided the scholarships to study Bachelor or Master program to be held in English.
Eligibility for the Scholarship
· If your application meets the standards, you will automatically be included in the selection procedure. Below mentioned is the basic criterion which needs to be fulfilled by the applicants.
· You should not possess Italian citizenship (except for dual citizenship including Italian)
· You should possess a non-Italian foreign secondary school diploma (for Bachelors or Single Cycle degrees) and you have to have a non-Italian Bachelor’s degree (for Master’s degrees).
· Note that you may apply up to 3-degree programs.
Application for University of Padua Scholarship
The application process is simple and online. There is no difficultyin making application for University of Padua scholarship. Just click on the official website and Apply.