Now it is the time to apply for the recently launched awards for international students in Germany. Yes, raise your applications for University of Trier International Scholarships. The University of Trier is a public university in Trier, Germany that holds attention of international students. The award (scholarship) announced by the university is open for all the applicants from the world, and is for the academic year 2021-2022. So, your time starts now to make applications for the award.
Information about University of Trier International Scholarships
University of Trier ranking is 66 on national chart. The purpose of this scholarship is to provide support to those students who like to undertake their bachelor’s, master’s, diploma or state exam degree program at the university.
As for the University of Trier faculties, it comprises of six faculties with almost 470 faculty members. The deadline for the applications is 10th September 2021.
University: University of Trier
Programs: Bachelor’s, Master’s, Diploma and State Exam Degree Programs
Financial Coverage: Funded
Deadline for Application: 10th September 2021
About Universität Trier (The University of Trier)
The university was established in 1473 in the city of Trier in Germany. It was closed in 1798 by the order of the then French administration in Trier. In 1970, it was re-launched after a big hiatus of around 172 years.
It is a non-profit public higher education institution. University of Trier is officially accredited and recognized by the Ministry of Science, Continuing Education and Culture of Rhineland-Palatinate. It is a co-education institution. The University of Trier Master programs in English hold good values among the students of the world in addition to its other degrees and courses.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Trier International Scholarships
Let’s now check out the eligibility criteria of the scholarships.
- All students of the world are welcome except from Germany.
- The scholarship ae offered for the programs – Bachelor’s, Master’s, Diploma and State Exam Degree Programs in any fields offered at the university.
- The applicants need to be registered at the University of Trier to get a degree qualification and need financial assistance and who based on their earlier earned grades are likely to graduate within a maximum of two semesters.
Financial Benefits of University of Trier International Scholarships
Below-mentioned financial coverage will be offered to the selected students.
- (Up to) 350 Euros a month for Bachelor’s programs
- (Up to) 400 Euros a month for Magister, Master’s, Diploma, or State Exam degree programs
You need to submit following documents to be considered for the scholarship.
- Present certificate of enrollment at the University of Trier
- You need to provide the evidence of your completed courses/modules and exams
- Passport Photo
- Registration of your final dissertation’s topic or final examination (if possible)
- Professor reference
- Current finances’ evidence (for example pay slip)
- You should also present provisional timetable of your degree completion (in moth wise steps).
For getting admission, the applicants have to check with the university or should check their entry requirements on the official page of the university.
You need to provide proficiency in English language by providing the test scores such as:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL – IBT 80 points
- TOEFL – Computer based 215 points
- TOEFL – Page based 550 points
- Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English
- UNIcert III
- C1 certificate for CEF
Application Deadline for University of Trier International Scholarships
The last date for application submission is 10th September 2021.
How to Apply
You need to take admission in a degree coursework program at the university. Once done, you may then download the application form and complete it for the funding opportunity. Visit the Official Page for Details and Application Procedure.
Follow Us on Social Media for More Scholarship Opportunities
Connect us on social platforms to get more regular scholarship opportunities emerging from the world universities, colleges and institutions.
Also Connect us to get our regular activity on Linkedin.
You May Like These Opportunities Also: