Get ready to apply for WCO Human Resource Development Programme offered by The Aoyama Gakuin University (AGU). The university is located in Tokyo, Japan. The university invites applicants to make their applications for the scholarship opportunity to be offered to the applicants from developing countries. Applications are now open for Aoyama Gakuin University scholarship.
Information about WCO Human Resource Development Programme
Under this scholarship scheme for WCO Human Resource Development Programme (Scholarship Programme), the applicants’ expenses for travel, admission, tuition, subsistence and other approved expenses will be covered. The promising young customs managers (officers) from developing countries (countries which are members of the WCO) are welcome to study Master’s level program at the Aoyama Gakuin University (AGU) in Tokyo, Japan.
More Details about WCO Human Resource Development Programme
Aoyama Gakuin University Graduate School offers potential students from developing countries with strong interest in conducting rigorous empirical and/or theoretical research combined with their own practical work experiences.
The chosen students will have to abide by Japanese laws in addition to AGU regulations and also will have to refrain from engaging illegal activities.
If any scholar (student) is found getting engaged in any illegal activity or he or she does not abide by Japanese laws or AGU regulations, his or her scholarship could then be terminated. The scholars might not be provided with a return air ticket as well. In order to be there in World Customs Organization Human Resource Development Programme, the applicants need to follow the above-mentioned instructions carefully.
University: Aoyama Gakuin University
Program: Master’s Level
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded (almost)
Deadline for Applications: You need to check with the university.
About Aoyama Gakuin University
Located in Shibuya, Tokyo in Japan, Aoyama Gakuin University is a private university that was established in 1874. Aoyama Gakuin University ranking is good and impressive. Total enrollment of the students according to the data of 2017 is 19,143. Recognized as a leading private university in Japan, AGU has developed its national reputation for its great quality of education and international standards.
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship
The applicants need to meet the eligibility standards to receive scholarship for WCO Programme.
- The applicant has to be a customs officer in a developing country that is a member of the WCO. He or she needs to possess quality work experience of at least 3 years in the field of customs administration and policy.
- Preference will be given to those candidates with experience in IPR border enforcement, and who are expected and will be willing to work in IPR related section of their customs administration after this scholarship program (study).
- The applicant needs to be in good health and he or she has to be under the age of 40 as of April 1st
- Those who have previously been conferred with Japan-WCO Human Resource Development Programme Scholarship are not entitled to lodge their applications for this scholarship scheme.
- After the applicants complete this program, they should continue their work in their home countries in customs department/administration for 3 years minimum.
The financial benefits are almost fully funded for this scholarship scheme. Let’s check out details.
- Monthly stipend – that covers your accommodations, meals, transportations and other expenditures. It will not be increased if there any family members along with the applicant.
- Stipend amount is subject to change anytime as per the decision of the Government of Japan.
- Coverage for tuition fees and admission.
- Air tickets – round fare for economy class between applicant’s home country and Japan.
- The present amount of monthly stipend is 147,000 yen (as of 2021).
- The present amount of admission fee is 290,000 yen and annual tuition fee is 917,000 yen (as of 2021).
How to Apply for WCO Human Resource Development Programme
The application process is simple and entirely online. The applicants need to apply online through university’s official website. Click Here to Apply Online.
Follow Us on Social Media for More Scholarship Opportunities
Connect us on social platforms to get more regular scholarship opportunities emerging from the world universities, colleges and institutions.
Also Connect us to get our regular activity on Linkedin.
You May Like These Opportunities Also: