Let’s pull the socks up to apply for Coca-Cola First Generation Scholarships. The Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities is excited to offer these scholarships for the applicants from the United States of America. The HACU Scholarship Program is now open for 2021-2022 that is provided by the Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities’ partners to provide assistance in defraying some of the college expenses of the students.
Information about Coca-Cola First Generation Scholarships
This opportunity is available and open to undergraduate and graduate students of the United States who are undergoing a 2-year or 4-year HACU member institution. For the most-updated list of the member institutions, Click Here.
About The Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities (HACU)
Founded way back in 1986, The Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities carries more than 500 member colleges and universities in the U.S., Latin America, school districts around the U.S. and Spain. It firmly believes in equal opportunity. Headquartered in San Antonio, HACU has regional offices in various locations such as in Sacramento and Washington D.C.
Brief Description about Coca-Cola First Generation Scholarships
You may check out the description of this wonderful opportunity briefly below. Let’s find it out.
Country: United States of America
Organization/Association: The Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities
Program: Undergraduate and Graduate Programs
Financial Coverage: Funded
Deadline for Applications: 3rd December 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Coca-Cola Scholarship 2021
To be considered for the opportunity, all you need to have is your eligibility. So, let’s find out if you are eligible or not. Read through all details mentioned as under, and check if you fill the bill.
- Only U.S. students are eligible to apply.
- This opportunity will be endowed to those who are undergoing an undergraduate or graduate program in any subjects offered at the member institutions of HACU.
- The applicants need to be first-generation college students (defined as students of the Hispanic decent who are from the families where their parents did not participate or attend a 4-year college in America).
- They are required to be enrolled in full-time or part-time (at least six semester hours) in an undergraduate or graduate program attending a 2-year or 4-year HACU member institution.
- Coca-Cola First Generation Scholarship 2021 is open to all majors.
Financial Benefits for Coca-Cola First Generation Scholarships
After you have learned about Coca-Cola scholarship requirements, you now certainly want to know what are the financial benefits associated with this opportunity.
The financial coverage is good to go with, but first you need to win the award. To win it, you need to show your potential.
Let’s find it out now.
The chosen applicants will be awarded with $2550 for the academic year 2021-2022.
Admission & Supporting Documents
- The applicants should be with 2.5 GPA or above.
- The need to be a permanent U.S. citizen or permanent resident of America.
- A 500-word essays is required on ‘The personal motivation for applying to the Coca-Cola scholarship as a first-generation college student.’
The proficiency in English is required, since the medium of instruction is English.
Deadline for Applications
The Coca-Cola scholarship deadline is 3rd December 2021. Try to lodge your application well-before time.
How to Apply for Coca-Cola First Generation Scholarships
In order to apply for this opportunity, the applicants need to complete the online application form at the official page. Visit the Official Page for Information and Application Process.
Follow Us on Social Media for More Scholarship Opportunities
Connect us on social platforms to get more regular scholarship opportunities emerging from the world universities, colleges and institutions.
Check Also: Boston University Scholarships to Study in USA
Also Connect us to get our regular activity on Linkedin.
You May Like These Opportunities Also: