Ireland where it entices the people for its beauty and eye candy locations, it also attracts the students from across the world for its education. Students would love to join Irish universities and colleges for good quality of education. Now, it is your turn to study in Irish universities. Get ready to apply for Ireland Government Scholarship 2021. The Government of Ireland Scholarships 2021-2022 are ready to serve you. These are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. If you like to pursue your education at Bachelors, Masters, MPhil or Doctoral level, these scholarships will appear to be the best. This scholarship is going to be funded by Higher Education Authority (HEA). The authority has decided to award 60 scholarships to international students.
You May Like to Apply: Global Korea Internship Program for International Students (Fully Funded) in South Korea
Information about Ireland Government Scholarship 2021
The Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme (2021) for all international students is open to Non-EU/EEA countries to study full-time at Irish universities. The scheme covers all fields of study. The medium of instruction will be English. The duration of the scholarship is one year. Let’s check more details about the scholarship below.
Country Name: Ireland
Funded Source: Government of Ireland
Programs of Study: Bachelors, Masters, MPhil and PhD
Scholarship Availability: 60 for All International Students
Deadline for Applications: 26th March 2021 5pm (Irish Time)
Details about Government of Ireland Scholarships 2021/22
The Government of Ireland (The Higher Education Authority) has issued 2021 Call under the Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships Program. According to the call, 60 scholarships have been arranged to confer to the students from Non-EU/EEA countries for one year study at Bachelors, Masters and PhD levels. All fields of study are available under this scholarship scheme.
Good financial coverage is available under Ireland Scholarship 2021/2022. Following expenditures will be covered:
- Successful students will be provided with a €10,000 stipend for one year’s study.
- Successful students will receive a full fee waiver of all tuition and other registration costs at the higher education institution.
The scholarship, as mentioned earlier, is for one year’s study only. It is available for:
- One year of taught Master’s degree program
- 3-4 year of a PhD program
- One year of a research program (such as one year of a 2-year research Masters)
- The final year of an undergraduate program
Available Fields and Majors under Ireland Government Scholarship 2021
Almost all academic fields and majors are available under Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship 2021 (for complete details, visit the official link of the scholarship scheme mentioned in the end of the post) such as:
- Social Sciences
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarships
In order to be considered for the scholarships, you need to be eligible. Check your eligibility with below mentioned criteria:
- Students from outside the EU/EEA countries.
- The successful students (scholars) should be available to study commencing in September/October 2021.
- Students needs to possess excellency in academics and profession. Besides they need to be excellent personally and creatively as well.
- They should possess excellent communication skills.
- Students should have extra curricular activities (such as humanitarian work, politics local, national, international, arts and sports).
Deadline for Applications
For Ireland Government Scholarship 2021, the deadline for submitting the applications is 26th March 2021. The chosen or successful students will be notified for the outcome of their applications by 1st June 2021.
How to Apply
The application process is simply online. You need to apply online on the official portal. Click on the official link for Ireland Government Scholarship 2021 Application to apply.
Follow Us on Social Media for More Scholarship Opportunities
Connect us on social platforms to get more regular scholarship opportunities emerging from the world universities, colleges and institutions.
Also Connect us to get our regular activity on Linkedin.