Let’s get ready to submit the applications for the most prestigious awards of Europe and of course for the world as well – The Government of Ireland International Education Scholarship. Under the call of GOI -IES, the Higher Education Authority (HEA) makes the announcement of the 2022 call for this scholarship opportunity. Under this scheme, 60 students will be provided with the scholarships for one year study at Bachelors, Masters and PhD levels.
Check: KAIST University Scholarships in South Korea (Full Scholarship)
Information about The Government of Ireland International Education Scholarship
This scholarship scheme is for Bachelors, Masters and PhD programs. And the scholarships will be awarded to the successful students possessing an offer of a place at an eligible institution of Ireland. Government of Ireland scholarships are open to all students from non-EU/EEA countries. This scheme is applicable to all fields of study.
Concise Description about GOI-IES Scholarship
Let’s now find out the details about this opportunity in a concise manner for everyone to understand clearly and properly.
Host Country: Ireland
Host Institutions: Eligible Irish Institutions
Programs: Bachelors, Masters and PhD
Financial Coverage: Funded
Deadline for Applications: 25th March 2022
Visit: Griffith University Scholarships in Australia for International Students
The Scholarship is for:
This opportunity called government of Ireland – International Education Scholarships 2022 is for:
- The students of final year of an undergraduate degree program.
- The students of one-year of a taught Master’s program, or
- The students of one-year research program (one year of a 2-year research Master’s or a 3-4 years PhD degree program).
Similar Scholarship: UCL Undergraduate Scholarships in United Kingdom
Benefits for Selected Students
This opportunity is regarded high for the students, and appears to be highly desirable and value-adding to students’ upcoming careers and lives. These scholarships will be awarded to the highly and potentially excellent students.
Fields of Study
All fields and majors are available under this scholarship subject to the availability of places.
Number of Scholarships
The Government of Ireland will benefit 60 international students with scholarships.
Check Also: Royal Thailand Government Scholarships in Thailand (Fully Funded)
Eligibility for the Scholarship/Candidate Profile
The candidate should possess following qualities.
- Must possess excellence in terms of personality, academics, creativity and profession.
- Must possess outstanding communication skills.
- Must possess extra-curricular activities like politics local, humanitarian work, international, sports and arts.
- Must possess strong rationale to pursue their education in Ireland which shows how a GOI-IES fits into their long-time goals.
The applicants who are interested in applying for Government of Ireland scholarships 2022-2023 need to apply for admission to a relevant degree program such as Bachelors, Masters or PhD program offered by any of the eligible Higher Education Institution according to HEI’s admission process.
The applicants are required to submit their conditional or final offer letter of admission along with their scholarship applications to the HEI by the time they submit their scholarship applications. If there is a situation where an applicant is in a receipt of more than one offer, he or she has to submit a separate application for each course offer.
Similar Opportunity: University of Amsterdam Offers Scholarships to International Students
This offer, as mentioned above, is for non-EU/EEA students and is applicable to all fields of study. The successful students will be endowed with following:
- The successful students will receive a €10,000 stipend for one year’s study.
- They will also receive a full fee waiver of all tuition and other registration costs to be occurred at the higher education institution.
List of Eligible Higher Education Institutions
The below-mentioned are the eligible higher education institutions under the GOI-IES 2022 program.
- CCT College Dublin
- American College Dublin
- Dublin Business School
- Dún Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design and Technology
- Dublin City University
- Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology
- Galway Business School
- Institute of Technology, Sligo
- Griffith College, Dublin
- Institute of Technology, Carlow
- ICD Business School, Dublin
- Munster Technological University
- Waterford Institute of Technology
- University College Cork
- University of Limerick
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- National College of Ireland, Dublin
- Trinity College Dublin
- University College Dublin
- Technological University of the Shannon: Midlands Midwest
- Independent College, Dublin
- National College of Art and Design, Dublin
- Technological University Dublin
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Maynooth University
- Mary Immaculate College, Limerick
Another Opportunity: Scholarships in Estonia for International Students
Deadline for Applications
The last date for application submissions for Government of Ireland scholarships 2022 is 25th March 2022.
How to Apply for The Government of Ireland International Education Scholarship
The application process is simple and online. The official details about this opportunity can be checked on the official website. If interested, the applicants can then submit their applications via portal HERE.
Follow Us on Social Media for More Scholarship Opportunities
Connect us on social platforms to get more regular scholarship opportunities emerging from the world universities, colleges and institutions.
WhatsApp Group Quora Space Facebook Page Facebook Group FB Community Telegram Channel Telegram Group Instagram Linkedin Page Linkedin Group SnapChat Twitter Pinterest Tumblr Flipboard
Check Also: Scholarships in Glasgow for International Students
Also Connect us to get our regular activity on Linkedin.
You May Like These Opportunities Also:
Scholarships in Indonesia for International Students
Scholarships in Austria for International Students
600 Fully Funded Scholarships at Montreal University in Canada