Don’t waste time anymore and apply for Durham University’s Online MBA Scholarships right now
If your dream is to earn an MBA degree and be a business graduate and you want to earn the degree from an accredited world renowned university but your budget is less, then no need to get worried about at all. Durham University offers online MBA scholarships. Yes, Durham University Business School’s Online MBA scholarships are on offer to those applicants who have the ability to demonstrate excellent academic and post-graduation work experience. If you have the potential and fills the bill, then you are the one, Durham University Business School is seeking for.
25% of the tuition fee (£5,750)
Deadline: February 28, 2019
You need to have:
- Academic excellence
- Work experience or voluntary experience which has to be relevant to the program for which you have applied.
- Additional dexterities and extracurricular activities which can be beneficial for your selection for the program and scholarship.
- Further requirements include:
- To avail these online MBA scholarships, the applicants must:
- Complete the program application procedure and have received the conditional offer letter to study by 28th February 2019 for the intake of April 2019.
- Be ready and available to start the program in year 2019/2020.
- Be all set for participation and cooperation in marketing the university’s activities which the School might organize for the winners of scholarships.
- Be utterly self-finding so as to be eligible for this scholarship. Remember, where the fees of the applicants will be paid by an employer, government sector or any private provider, those applicants will not be eligible for these scholarships.
There is a timescale for the scholarship fee.
Once awarded, these scholarships will not be transferred to anyone nor be deferrable.
These scholarships will be valid for one year and be for the use for scholarships winners for which the university has awarded them.
If any applicant chooses to defer entry, he or she will be considered for available scholarships in entry year.
Once you are awarded with this scholarship, you will not be able to get any other Durham University’s awards or discounts.
What is Needed for Application?
You need to have minimum 3 years of work experience since graduation and the experience should be of a managerial position.
You need to have an upper second class bachelor degree or its international equivalent.
Experience on managerial post will be a key factor for a decision for scholarship.
Applicants, whose first language is not English, will have to produce the evidence of English proficiency like IELTS score of 7.0 or above – there should not be an element below 6.0 in the test. In TOEFL IBT, the score should be 102 or above with no element below 23.
To apply and to read complete details, hit the below button.APPLY NOW