Start your application for the fully funded scholarship being offered by University of Montreal, Canada. All international students are eligible to make their applications for University of Montreal Scholarships 2021. These scholarships are available for Bachelors, Masters and PhD programs only. There is no need to get worried about the rejection since plenty of scholarships are available. The total number of scholarships is 600. The university has good ranking in the world and has produced many talents in the fields. It is a golden opportunity for those students who like to study abroad and want to pursue their research at the best university and with talented international researchers. Let’s check out complete details about the scholarships.
Details about University of Montreal Scholarships 2021
Complete details of this scholarship are as follows:
University Name: Université de Montréal (University of Montreal)
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Programs: Bachelor’s Masters and PhD
Deadline for Application: 1st September 2020
Degrees on Offer
Below mentioned are the degrees are being offered under this scholarship:
- Bachelors, Certificate
- Graduate: (Masters, Specialized Graduate Diploma)
- Graduate: Doctorate
- Postdoctoral Fellowships
Your program of study can be found in this scholarship, as a number of fields are available to apply for. Let’s find the programs as under:
- Health Sciences
- Administration and Management Sciences
- Literature and Languages
- Arts And Music
- Environmental Planning and Design
- Fundamental and Applied Sciences
- Teaching and Education Sciences
- Social Sciences and Social Action
- Social Sciences
- Environment and Sustainable Development
- Economics and Politics
- Theology and Religious Sciences
- Information and Communications Technologies
- Life Sciences
Financial benefits for University of Montreal Scholarships 2021 are in plenty, as there are three levels of the scholarships available. The scholarship will be awarded to the students according to the academic record.
For the students accepted in Bachelor’s program will be awarded with the amount of $23,662 per annum to tuition fees. On the basis of academic records, the scholarship will be offered in three levels such as:
- Level A: $11,998 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $5,999 per session (15 credits) or $399 per credit
- Level B: $5,718 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $2,859 per session (15 credits) or $190.60 per credit
- Level C: $2,000 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $1,000 per
The scholarship amount $27,300 (per year) will be offered as tuition fees (45 Credits).
The scholarship amount $24,300 (per year) will be offered as tuition fees (45 Credits).
Eligibility for the Scholarship
In order to be eligible for this scholarship offered by the University of Montreal Canada, the students need to fulfill below criteria before making the application.
- You need to be an International Student
- Canadian Nationals are not eligible
- You need to be enrolled into a full time study program
Deadline of Application
Well, it is better to lodge the application well in advance to avoid the troubles. Make sure you apply by the end of August 2020, as the deadline is 1st September 2020.
How to Apply for University of Montreal Scholarships 2021
To apply for this scholarship, the process is simple and easy. You need to apply online by completing the application form. For more official details and application link, click below.
Visit our website grabascholarship.com for regular posts on fully funded scholarships, internships and conferences. Follow us for regular updates on social media on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin