Department of Sanitation New York brings a well-paid job for you to apply
DEPARTMENT OF SANITATION
Job Title: Sanitation Enforcement Agent
Job ID: 397486
Title Code No: 71681
Salary Range: $ 31,320.00 – $ 41,200.00 (Per Year)
Title Classification: Competitive
Job Category: Public Safety, Inspections, & Enforcement
Career Level: Experienced (non-manager)
Work Location: 1824 Shore Pkwy, Brooklyn
Division/Work Unit: Civilian Enfor Headquarters
For the job at Department of Sanitation New York – The primary responsibilities of the Sanitation Enforcement Agent, L1, include:
• To make it sure that certain laws, rules and regulations of the New York City Health and Administrative Codes, New York State are to be enforced. Public Health Law (Canine Waste), New York State Vehicle and Traffic Laws, and New York City Traffic Regulations.
• The applicant needs to prepare and issue summonses for certain violations.
• He or she needs to inspect commercial and residential establishments, streets and sidewalks; perform security duty at Department of Sanitation facilities; direct and control traffic around Department of Sanitation operations.
• He or she has to operate and monitor hand-held communication devices; assist in the preparation of cases relating to summonses issued, for trial in court or before an Administrative Tribunal.
• He or she needs to operate a motor vehicle; and perform related work.
Skills Required for the Job at Department of Sanitation New York
The ideal candidate needs to be experienced in the following:
Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (i.e., Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Previous experience in customer service-related fields
Minimum Qualification Requirements
You must have a four-year high school diploma or its educational equivalent by the date of appointment.
Driver License Requirement
For this job at Department of Sanitation New York – By the time you are appointed to this position, you must have a motor vehicle driver license valid in the State of New York. If you are laced with moving violations, license suspension(s) or an accident record, you may be disqualified. Be cautious – this license must be maintained for the duration of your employment.
How To Apply
Submit your resume with cover letter at below…click the buttonAPPLY NOW