If your planning is to study in Australia and you want to get educated from Australian land, then get ready for a good future, as Australia Government Scholarships are out for you to grab. Australian Government Research Training Program 2021 is now ready for you and has started accepting the applications for Masters and PhD programs. The purpose of this Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) is to provide higher quality of research for higher degree students to be funded by the Government of Australia. Under this prestigious program, students from all over the world will undertake Masters and PhD Programs.
Details about Australia Government Scholarships
The students will receive good financial aid from the government of Australia. Let’s now check out the details of the program.
University Name: University of Sydney
Program: Masters and PhD Programs
Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
Deadline for Applications: Throughout the Year
Available Fields and Majors with Australia Government Scholarships
You need to go through the below list in order to find the best fit for your choice. Check the list very carefully.
- Arts and Social Sciences
- Architecture, Design, and Planning
- Education and Social Work
- Engineering and Computer Science
- Medicine and Health
Note: To check the complete list of the courses available, please CLICK HERE.
You will be studying at University of Sydney and you will receive fully funded scholarships so that you can just focus on your studies without any worries of funds. Under Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP), following financial coverage will be given to the chosen students.
- Full coverage of tuition fee.
- Free of cost accommodation.
- A stipend of $27,596 per Annum.
- Medical funds to be provided
- Airfare to be provided
- Reimbursement funds up to $420 for Masters candidates and up to $840 for Doctoral candidates.
- Paid maternity leave.
- Research funds are also offered to Master and Ph.D. candidates.
Eligibility Criteria for the Scholarships
You need to be eligible for the financial aid you are to receive from Australia Government Scholarships. To check your eligibility, you need to read the below mentioned points. If you fill the bill, The Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) will be conferred to you.
- You need to be an international student (any nationality can apply).
- For a Masters by research or a Master of Philosophy: You need to have a bachelor’s degree with first or second-class honors from the University of Sydney or another approved institution from the world.
- For Ph.D. Research Program: You will have to show sufficient prior research experience and capability. In most cases, you will have either:
- A bachelor’s degree with first or upper second-class honors.
- A master’s degree performed at a high academic standard, and which consists of a considerable component of research.
- An equivalent qualification which showcases research experience, excellence and capability.
Required Documents for the Scholarship Application
For Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) scholarship, every document that you submit with your application needs to be in English language only. If you have the documents in other language, then contact the university for the options (as there must be few other options in this case, no need to get worried about).
- Previous Degree(s)
- Two Recommendation or Reference Letters
- Research Proposal
- Supervisor Acceptance Letter
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- TOEFL or IELTS Score (needs to be good results)
- Other reference documents
How to Apply for Australia Government Scholarships
Follow Us on Social Platforms for Instant Updates on Fully Funded Scholarships