Want to get jobs in UK, apply for the below job to ride on success path
Category: Customer Service
Salary: 8.50 Euro p/h – 9.00 p/h (after the probation period)
Closing Date: October 11th 2019 at 12:00 pm
If you are you passionate about delivering brilliant customer service and want to excel in doing so? Then this is the right opportunity for you.
We need the person to be proficient in communication skills no matter if that would be on the phone, via email, web chat or social media? Apply now and get your dream comes true to find the jobs in UK.
You will be provided with all the tools and resources you need to succeed in this job including first class systems and tone of voice training to ensure that you are set up for success.
Skills we need include:
- Communication and engagement skills
- You need to have methodical approach to tasks
- You can deliver exceptional customer service
- Must have good working knowledge of Microsoft applications and the ability to learn internal systems quickly
- Must have excellent grasp of English language in both written and verbal communication
- You need to have great listening skills to understand why our customers are getting in touch
- Ability to smoothly analyse complicated information and provide apt solutions
- Taking accountability for own workload, including complex casework, and supporting colleagues where appropriate
Follow your dreams to make a career and get jobs in UK by applying to this job.
Your key accountabilities will include
- You need to deliver good customer service when communicating with customers across a variety of channels including voice, email, web chat and social media
- You need to adapt communication style appropriately across different contact channels
- You need to take responsibility for resolving customer complaints and queries including escalations
- The applicant has to improve customer experience, ensuring responses are engaging, on brand and striving to resolve first time
- The applicant has to accurately record customer feedback to provide insight and help us improve
- Case manage customer contacts, investigating and resolving as appropriate
- You have to ensure relevant stakeholders are updated as needed and build strong relationships with the relevant stakeholders
- You need to contribute to departmental achievement of service levels
- The applicant has to deliver personal metrics and objectives, as agreed with your line manager
- You need to work as part of a team of experts to support customers, stores and all areas of the M&S business
- You have to handle complex, escalated issues providing suitable resolution for both customer and business
- The applicant has to keep up to date with M&S products and services to provide accurate complaint resolution and SME support to other colleagues.
- The applicant has to resolve customer complaints and queries including food and clothing and home contacts
Keep visiting this website to get jobs in UK alerts or subscribe for all jobs and scholarships alerts.