Are you looking for a good career, and you are on your way to getting brilliant opportunities for you? If so, then, you need to be ready now to witness a brilliant and lucrative career opportunity for you offered by none other than Google. For those applicants seeking career-enhancing opportunities, this one is going to be attractive. You may learn the details about Software Engineering Apprenticeship at Google. Let’s now check out the information.
Information about Software Engineering Apprenticeship at Google
Applications are open for this apprenticeship program. You as a software engineering apprentice will get on board the apprenticeship program of a CFA (Center Formation D’Apprentis) and university or engineering school. You will work part-time at Google.
The apprenticeships are offered for either Master 2 students in Software Engineering and Computer Science (one-year long), or students of a three years degree from an engineering school (bac+3 to bac+5).
This opportunity will provide you exposure to a range of various roles across the company including development, coding, testing, and project management. In addition to this, you will get to know how to apply problem-solving to take on real-life challenges, pick up novel (new) technical expertise like learning about software testing, programming in multiple languages, and other industry practices, and experience how the process of designing and developing software happens.
Brief Description of Software Engineering Apprenticeship
Here, a brief description of this opportunity is provided to interested applicants.
Country/Location: Paris, France
Program: Software Engineering Apprenticeship
Start of Apprenticeship: September 2023
Deadline to Submit Applications: 19th May 2023
Responsibilities Involved in This Apprenticeship Program
- Providing support to your team in developing software based on platform and agreed projects.
- Following application and component level design working to standards and patterns agreed on by the superiors (your team leads).
- You need to follow coding standards and make sure they comply with quality measures.
- You also have to make sure the code is tested fully in accordance with the guidelines given to you or provided by your host or team.
- You also need to undertake training and follow mentoring as provided/specified.
You Might Be Interested in These Scholarships:
- ODI Fellowship Programme with High Salary and Accommodation Allowance
- Excellence Scholarships at Queen Mary University of London
Required Minimum Qualifications for Software Engineer Apprenticeship 2023
- Applicants should be enrolled in a one-year Master 2 or a three years engineering degree in the field of computer science or a relevant technical field for the academic year 2023-2024.
- They should be admitted into the curriculum of a CFA (Centre Formation D’Apprentis) and university or engineering school.
- Applicants have to be proficient in both speaking and writing in English and French.
Required Preferred Qualifications
For this Google Apprenticeship 2023 program (software engineering apprenticeship), you need to meet these preferred qualifications.
- Applicants should have the ability to work independently and within a team framework.
- They should have the ability for navigating ambiguous tasks, finding suitable solutions, and seeking advice where necessary or appropriate.
- Applicants should possess exceptional communication, organization, and problem-solving skills with a proactive and positive attitude.
- They should be boisterous (passionate) for novel/latest technologies via personal projects and commitments to learning novel skills.
Deadline for Submission of Applications
If interested, you need to submit your applications well before time. The last date for submission of applications is 19th May 2023 for September 2023 start.
How to Apply for Software Engineering Apprenticeship at Google
Google welcomes applications from people with disabilities. As far as the application process is concerned, you need to follow the specified process mentioned as under:
Step One: You need to combine the below-mentioned documents in a single file (PDF).
- English CV/Resume
- English cover letter that explains applicants’ interest in applying to be an apprentice and the curriculum they plan to follow as well as their rhythm of apprenticeship between school and enterprise.
Step Two: You Can Apply Online: Apply button is available on the official webpage to provide the above-mentioned materials in the appropriate sections: In the section of a resume: you can upload a PDF document created in step one.
You may check all details and read the official call for this apprenticeship program.
Follow Us on Social Media for More Scholarship Opportunities
Connect us on social platforms to get more regular scholarship opportunities emerging from the world universities, colleges and institutions.
Also, connect us to get our regular activity on Linkedin.
You May Like These Opportunities Also: