Google is world’s biggest and largest platform, and everyone wants to dream to join it. If you have ever dreamt of making big with or joining Google, then it is now your chance to get onboard. Let’s start processing the applications for Google Research Internship Program that has been launched for you to join. Google internships always inspires and impresses the students and individuals around the world. So, now begin your applications by arranging your required documents to submit your applications for this mammoth internship opportunity.
Information about Google Research Internship Program
At Google, research takes place every day. Google’s research reaches to the users via various services and products like Maps, Search, Google Translate, Google Assistant, Google Cloud and its computing, storage and networking infrastructure. To gain all of this, Google works on a wider variety of projects which utilize the latest modern and state of the art technologies which push the boundaries of what is possible.
Research-focused engineering interns at Google area always entrenched in entire company by making their contributions to the setup of large-scale tests and by deploying bright ideas instantly and widely. Ideas could emerge from internal projects and even from Google’s collaborations with research programs at technical institutes and partner universities around the whole world.
Requirements for Participation in Google Research Internship Program
The requirement for participation in Google internships (Google Research Internship Program) requires that the applicants should be located in one of the particular country locations identified for this purpose for the entire duration of this program. Google will discuss this matter with the applicants and agree with them which country it will be during the process of recruitment.
If you are interested in Google research jobs, you may check its website or search about the same.
Responsibilities of the Interns
The interns are required to participate in advanced research to develop solutions for large-scale and real-world problems.
Eligibility Criteria for the Internship Program
- Should be enrolled presently in a Master’s or doctorate (PhD) program in computer science or any relevant technical field.
- Should have experience (work/classroom) in computer vision, natural language understanding or machine learning.
- Should have experience with one or more general purpose programing languages like C++, Java, Python or Go.
- Should have experience with research activities from past internships, personal projects, full-time industry experience, lab work, and/or their published papers (they should be listed as author).
- Need to have an ability to execute and design research agendas.
- Need to return to their degree after completing their internship.
- Should be available to work full-time for at least 13 weeks.
Similar Scholarship: University of Saskatchewan Scholarships for International Students in Canada
Deadline for Applications for Google Research Internship Program
The applicants are required to complete their internship applications prior to 26th November 2021. They are encouraged to submit their applications earlier because Google reviews applications on a rolling basis.
How to Apply
Follow Us on Social Media for More Scholarship Opportunities
Connect us on social platforms to get more regular scholarship opportunities emerging from the world universities, colleges and institutions.
Also Connect us to get our regular activity on Linkedin.
You May Like These Opportunities Also: