Do opportunities taking place at the United Nations entice you? If yes, and you are among the ones wishing to grab them, then it is time to get ready to witness a new enticing opportunity geared up for you to check and go for. Applications are now open and invited for the United Nations 61st Graduate Study Programme. The study programme conducted by the United Nations is all set to allure and benefit the participants. If interested, you should then learn all details and submit your application.
Information Regarding the United Nations 61st Graduate Study Programme
As far as The Jubilee 61st Graduate Study Programme is concerned, it will contain lectures delivered by the representatives of the United Nations, NGOs and other international organizations. The programme will also consist of visits to institutions and working on group projects.
Check: University of Huddersfield Scholarships in the UK for Undergraduate & Masters Programs
Overview of UN Geneva GSP61
Plenty of interesting things will be offered to the participants. In the first week, the participants will be provided with an overview of some of the pivotal themes addressed by ‘The International Geneva’ like humanitarian action, sustainable development, disarmament, trade, peace and security, climate, gender equality, health, education, refugees, and migrants.
The second week will switch the focus to part of the year-long initiative to mark the 75th anniversary of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR) and human rights.
The duration of the programme will be from 3rd July to 14th July 2023.
- The candidates should have command over both written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of the French language is also recommended since some of the discussions might be held in this language.
- At the time of application submission, the applicants should be between the age of 22 to 32 years.
- By the time of application submission, the applicants have to be enrolled in a postgraduate degree, master’s degree, or a PhD (doctorate) programme. Enrolment proof will be required from the applicants.
- Those applicants, who are already employed full-time, are not considered eligible to apply. They cannot apply for this programme.
- Similarly, those applicants who have previously participated in the earlier editions of the Graduate Study Programme are also not eligible to submit the applications.
- There is no charge to participate in this study programme. Besides, the applicants have to bear in mind that they will not be provided any financial support from the United Nations for travel, visa, board, and lodging expenses. Universities, governments, companies, private foundations, or charities might provide grants to chosen candidates.
- Once the selection is done, the chosen candidates will be asked to provide their medical certificates showing their stable/good health and proof of medical insurance coverage in Switzerland for the whole duration of the study programme. These two documents should be only in English or French.
Deadline for Applications
The last date for application submission is Friday 3rd March 2023. Late applications will not be taken into consideration.
You Might Be Interested in These Scholarships:
- Joint Doctoral Program in Germany with Attractive Funding
- Full Financial Aid for Undergraduate Programs at MIT in USA
How to Apply for the United Nations 61st Graduate Study Programme
Accompanied by the below-mentioned documents, the applicants should complete the online application form on the official website.
- Passport copy of the applicant
- Recommendation letter from a government authority or university (should be in English or French)
- Motivation letter (should be 300 words in length)
- Current enrolment proof (at the time of application) in a postgraduate degree, master’s, or a doctorate degree
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Previously obtained university diplomas (copies)
Interested candidates should visit the official call and learn all details before submitting the applications.
Follow Us on Social Media for More Scholarship Opportunities
Connect us on social platforms to get more regular scholarship opportunities emerging from the world universities, colleges and institutions.
WhatsApp Group Quora Space Facebook Page Facebook Group FB Community Telegram Channel Telegram Group Instagram Linkedin Page Linkedin Group SnapChat Twitter Pinterest Tumblr Flipboard
Check Also: The Young Social Entrepreneurs Global Program
Also, connect us to get our regular activity on Linkedin.
You May Like These Opportunities Also:
Immigrate to Canada with a Start-Up Visa Program
KU Leuven Research Internship in Belgium
Start-Up Energy Transition Award with Full Funds & Prizes in Germany