If you are seeking a full scholarship or a partial scholarship in Australia, you may find a number of opportunities out there to grab. Australia is undoubtedly a hub of education. You may find a wide variety of education there and can choose according to your requirements and liking. There is a new opportunity emerged there that can also entice you fully. If you are passionate to study in Australia, you may then learn the details about the ICMS International Scholarship program that has been announced for international students.
Information Regarding ICMS International Scholarship
ICMS is a worthwhile college in Australia. The International College of Management, Sydney is a higher education institute that offers higher education at the diploma level and above. ICMS is famed for its diplomas and degrees delivered in a variety of fields relevant to hospitality and international tourism and business.
Now the college offers scholarships to new international students who are all set to commence their full-time or equivalent undergraduate degrees at ICMS.
This scholarship opportunity will be offered based on a three-component application procedure that will result in the successful applicant being conferred a scholarship of up to AU$ 15,000.
The scholarship amount will be offered in any of the following undergraduate programs (bachelor’s degrees):
- Event Management
- Hospitality Management
- Business (Entrepreneurship)
- Business (Marketing)
- Business (Sports Management)
- Business (International Tourism)
- Business (Fashion and Global Brand Management)
- Business (Accounting)
- Property (Development, Investment, and Valuation)
Eligibility (Terms and Conditions)
Let’s check out the eligibility criteria and terms and conditions for this scholarship opportunity.
- International students (international passport holders) are eligible to apply. This excludes Australian citizens and elsewhere, permanent residents, and temporary residents. Applicants from New Zealand are classified as domestic and hence they are not eligible to apply for this opportunity.
- It should be noted that ICMS International Scholarships are not refundable and non-transferable. This means that this scholarship opportunity cannot be converted to another program, recipient nominated by the original recipient, or education provider.
Your application has to be included:
- Academic proficiency
- English language proficiency
- Application form for scholarship
- Passport copy
- Photo – headshot (school photograph is also acceptable)
- Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE)
- Offer letter (full letter) from ICMS Admissions
- Applicants need to possess a full-time or equivalent study load to be eligible to apply for this opportunity
- You can apply for one scholarship only per study period because multiple scholarship applications will not be entertained (accepted) at all.
- You should note that the ICMS International Scholarship will not be deferred.
You Might Be Interested in These Scholarships:
In each study period, a value of up to $15,000 will be conferred to successful applicants. You should also note that partial scholarships are likely to be conferred when there is a high number of applications.
The closing date for applications is 28th July 2023. If you are interested in applying, you need to be quick and apply before the deadline or maximum by the deadline.
How to Apply for ICMS International Scholarship
There is an application procedure that you need to follow in order to apply.
First Step: You need to apply for an undergraduate degree at ICMS.
Second Step: If taken on board by ICMS, you need to accept your unconditional offer.
Third Step: There is a need to download the application form for the scholarship.
Fourth Step: Now it is time to complete your scholarship application form.
Fifth Step: The completed application form should be submitted by Friday 28th July 2023.
All applicants should visit the official call for scholarships to learn all details and the application process.
Follow Us on Social Media for More Scholarship Opportunities
Connect us on social platforms to get more regular scholarship opportunities emerging from the world universities, colleges and institutions.
Also, connect us to get our regular activity on Linkedin.
You May Like These Opportunities Also: