Ever thought of studying abroad? Are you passionate to study in China at the most reputable and prestigious university offering quality education? If yes is the answer to these questions, then you are going to be provided with an attractive scholarship opportunity right from China. Central South University in China offers scholarship opportunities to international students wishing to undertake higher education there. Let’s now learn about the details for Central South University scholarship for international students. The opportunity is open for all nationalities.
Information about Central South University Scholarship for International Students
The university is a famous public university located in Changsha, Hunan, China. CSU is also a Chinese State Double First Class University. As far as Central South University China ranking is concerned, it is ranked at 499th position by QS World University Rankings of 2023.
Brief Description about Central South University Scholarship
Let’s now check out the details in a brief manner for the ease of all applicants.
University: Central South University
Programs of Study: Bachelors, Masters and PhD
Financial Coverage: Full and Partial Scholarship
Deadline: 30th May 2023
Duration of the Programs
Bachelors (Undergraduate) Degrees: 4 to 5 Years (Details of Undergraduate Programs)
Masters and PhD Degrees: 3 Years for Masters and 4 Years for Doctorate (Details for Graduate Programs)
To be considered for this opportunity, the candidates need to meet the eligibility requirements mentioned as under:
- International exceptional students (Non-Chinese citizens) who have no criminal record and in good health.
- Applicants for Bachelor’s degrees should possess a high school degree or its equivalent. They need to be between the age of 18 to 25 years.
- Applicants for Master’s degrees should possess a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent. They need to be between the age of 18 to 35 years.
- For those applicants who want to apply for a doctorate degree, they need to have a Master’s degree or its equivalent. Their age should be between 18 to 40 years.
- Applicants whose age is below 18 will be no less than 16 years old with an eligible guardian living in China.
- Applicants who want to apply for a Master’s and PhD degrees should possess a strong academic background and unique research capabilities.
- There are few programs which have their own admission requirements, applicant should be qualified before applying. For details applicants are required to check the official website.
- As far as language proficiency is concerned, applicants who are willing to apply for the Chinese-taught programs should obtain a minimum score of 260 in HSK4 for science and engineering programs and 200 in HSK5 for arts, social science and medical programs. Those applicants who are not able to meet Chinese competency requirements should take one-year preparatory course for Chinese language and have to meet above HSK requirements prior to starting (embarking on) their programs.
- For applicants who like to take English-taught programs need to obtain a minimum score of 6 in IELTS test or 85 score in TOEFL.
Note: There are exemptions available for applicants who prove their linguistic competence with one of the following conditions:
- Applicants whom official or first language of the country is either Chinese or English.
- Applicants how have obtained a degree taught in either Chinese or English.
You Might Be Interested in These Scholarships:
There are two types of fundings available for this scholarship opportunity mentioned as under:
- Full Scholarship: This opportunity provides tuition coverage, coverage for on-campus accommodation and a monthly stipend.
- Partial Scholarship: You will be offered coverage for your tuition and on-campus accommodation.
Deadline for Applications
The last date to submit the applications is 30th May 2023.
How to Apply for Central South University Scholarship for International Students
There is a procedure for application submission that needs to be followed to submit the application. Before applying, first read complete details on the official call for scholarship. Check which documents are required to submit along with the application, and then arrange them. Read application procedure mentioned on the official call carefully and then submit your application accordingly.
Follow Us on Social Media for More Scholarship Opportunities
Connect us on social platforms to get more regular scholarship opportunities emerging from the world universities, colleges and institutions.
Also, connect us to get our regular activity on Linkedin.
You May Like These Opportunities Also: