Doing internship abroad is almost everyone’s dream and now it is the chance for you to make it happen. Asian Development Bank offers opportunities for the same. Apply now for ADB Internship 2020. It is a fully funded internship, and the people from ADB member countries are eligible to make their applications for the program. The members’ countries list consists of 68 countries, thus the people who are from these 68 countries can apply for this fully paid internship. The duration of the Asian Development Bank’s internship program is 8 weeks (minimum) and 26 weeks maximum. Only the postgraduate level students can apply for this program. It means if you are studying in Masters or earning your PhD, you are eligible to apply.
For applying for ADB Internship 2020 program, you need to be enrolled into a Master’s or PhD program. The students with Bachelor’s degrees cannot apply for this internship. Now the question is that in which country you will be deployed for the internship depends on the country you applied for.
Details about ADB Internship 2020 Program
Let’s talk about the details of this program below:
Organization: Asian Development Bank
Duration: 8 to 26 weeks
Deadline: 30th September 2020
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
What is ADB Internship 2020 Program?
It is a project-oriented opportunity for the graduate level students to help them obtain the experience through research assignments around ADB’s present operational needs. The organization always assists its member states and partners by endowing them with loans, grants, technical assistance and equity investments in order to promote social and economic development.
Monthly Stipend (it will be provided to all selected interns according to the country of internship up to 56 calendar days).
Air Tickets (The organization provides limited amount for the coverage of the part of the airfare cost if air travel be necessary between the location of internship and the authorized point of origin).
Other Benefits include:
· To work at a renowned international development organization
· To work closely with the most experienced professionals from around 50 countries
· To obtain a deep knowledge of the development finance and gain the knowledge of the work done at ADB
· To make contribution to ADB’s business through your researches
To check your eligibility for ADB Internship 2020, you need to fulfill below criteria:
· You need to be a Master or PhD student
· You need to be a student from any of 68 members countries
· You need to be engaged in an academic field of study that is related to ADB’s work
· You need to have an excellent command on English
· You need to have outstanding professional experience relevant to the assignment
· You need to apply through the portal of ADB online. Upload your CV and answer the essay questions.
· To complete the application, CV and essay are to be uploaded to ACES.
· Post the deadline, applications will not be entertained.
· In order to avoid the errors in your submissions, you need to be quick and apply before the deadline.
· The team at ADB carefully evaluates the applications on the basis of requirements, eligibility, relevance of study and work experience. Other considerations include interest level and motivation.
Deadline of Application
Last date for submitting the application for ADB Internship 2020 is 30th September 2020. Remember, only the candidates shortlisted for the program will be contacted.
How to Apply for ADB Internship 2020
Go to the online portal and apply there by filling it the required information and providing the documents needed for the application. Visit the below links for official information and FAQs.
Visit our website grabascholarship.com for regular posts on fully funded scholarships, internships and conferences. Follow us for regular updates on social media on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin