Are you a young graduate and looking for an internship? Remember, there are a number of internship opportunities available for students, individuals, and graduates all the time. If you search, you may get so many options to go for. Well, if you are a recent graduate and are interested in international relations, besides, if you are eager to learn more about working on a diplomatic mission and how a delegation represents the values and interests of the EU (European Union) in Senegal, then there is a European Union internship program available for you.
Information about the European Union Internship Program
It will be a three months internship that is renewable within the politics, press, and information section at the European Union Delegation to Senegal commencing in October or November 2023. Let’s now find out more about this program ahead in the post.
Major Tasks for Interns
- To monitor and analyze the positioning/visibility of the European Union in the media.
- To provide support for drafting the documents.
- To offer support for managing social media.
- To provide support for the organization of events.
- To do research and analysis on present topics.
Eligibility Criteria (Qualifications and Specific Pre-Requisites)
To be considered for this European Union Internship Program available for young graduates, you need to meet the eligibility requirements mentioned as under:
- Due to safety conditions and local health matters, only applicants who are presently living in Senegal will be taken into consideration.
- Applicants who have shown interest in international relations and diplomatic work.
- Your interest should be in European affairs.
- You need to have an outstanding command of written and oral French.
- Applicants should have autonomy, a sense of teamwork, and flexibility.
- They also need to possess an excellent command of social media and Microsoft Office.
- The applicants should be laced with excellent writing and analytical skills.
- They should have a degree in international relations, law, political science, economics, journalism and communications, or in another relevant field (it will be an asset).
- They should be aware of the Senegalese media landscape.
This is the best internship for students. Each chosen intern will be provided with a monthly grant for the coverage of living expenses. All expenses related to visa, travel, insurance, and accommodation will be the interns’ responsibility.
Ineligible applicants will not be considered. Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. Those, who are unselected, will be informed by email. The European Union Internship Program will be offered in compliance with local legislation as well as the legislation of the country of origin.
Deadline to Submit the Applications
The last submission date for applications is 20th August 2023. If interested and you meet the eligibility criteria, you should then apply before or by the deadline.
How to Apply for the European Union Internship Program
The opportunity is simply awesome and will turn out to be career-making for students. If you have developed your interest, you may go ahead to apply for it.
Interested candidates who are eligible for this internship program are advised to visit the official call for internships, and then apply accordingly following the instructions mentioned on the official webpage.
Note: If you want to translate the page in English, then open the link in Chrome and translate the page into English language.
Follow Us on Social Media for More Scholarship Opportunities
Following social platforms always brings more detailed information and instant updates. You will get instant updates once you join our social accounts.
Connect us on social platforms to get more regular scholarship opportunities emerging from the world universities, colleges and institutions.
Also, connect us to get our regular activity on Linkedin.
You May Like These Opportunities Also: