Are you searching for an event that is all set to make big waves for you and your career? If yes, there is a massive opportunity in Europe’s most beautiful and alluring country – The Netherlands. The Social Enterprise World Forum (SEWF) calls young social enterprise leaders and founders from Eastern and Southern Europe. Are you the one who is making an impactful difference in your community? SWEF is looking for the youngsters like you. Applications are invited for The SEWF Rising Star Competition. If you seem to be interested, you may go on to learn about this event.
Information about The SEWF Rising Star Competition
Are you a rising star, who is fully determined to leave a long-lasting positive impact on the planet and people? If yes, SWEF wants you to join this competition.
SEWF looks for youngsters who are passionate, driven, and dedicated to creating a better world. This competition will turn out to be a showcase of your ideas and passions on a global stage so that you can be recognized as a rising star within the movement of social enterprise.
Details About the Rising Star Competition
This competition is geared up to recognize and flaunt the impactful work of talented young social enterprise leaders in Southern and Eastern Europe by inviting them to share their interesting stories and social enterprise journey with audiences from around the world (global audience).
One SEWF Rising Start will be chosen for this year to speak at the world’s colossal event (gathering) of social enterprises which is called SEWF which is all set to take place in Amsterdam (The Netherlands) from 11th to 12th October.
The rising star will receive travel and accommodation support to attend this mega event in person and connect with experts and changemakers from around the globe.
About SEWF (Social Enterprise World Forum)
The Social Enterprise World Forum’s aim is to strengthen the world social enterprise movement so that it can accelerate its transition to a new economy. Putting a focus on its history, more than 400 delegates from 29 countries congregated in Scotland (Edinburgh) in 2008 to raise awareness of social enterprise.
Eligibility Requirements for The SEWF Rising Star Competition
To be considered for this opportunity, you need to meet the eligibility standards. Let’s check them out:
- You have to be between the age group of 18 to 30.
- You must be based in Eastern or Southern Europe.
- You need to be the leader and/or founder of a social enterprise.
- You must be available to attend this event – SEWF23 in Amsterdam (The Netherlands) from 11th to 12th
- Your social enterprise should be functioning. It must have been trading for 1-5 years.
- If you become a winner of the competition, you will get an opportunity to speak in the event on the main stage as part of the Rising Star session at SEWF23 (this year’s Social Enterprise World Forum) to be taken place in Amsterdam from 11th to 12th
- You will also receive a SEWF23 Physical Pass and you will also be offered up to 600 Euros contribution towards your accommodation and travel in Amsterdam.
- You will enhance your knowledge regarding social entrepreneurship and you will also stumble upon social enterprise leaders, investors, decision-makers, and more from the Netherlands and around the globe.
- You will share your insights and social enterprise story with world audiences.
Note: Digital passes of complimentary SEWF23 will be offered to the first 20 applicants who meet the eligibility and apply for the forum.
Deadline for Applications
The deadline to submit the applications is 24th August 2023 or when 150 entries are received (whichever takes place first).
How to Apply for The SEWF Rising Star Competition
Follow Us on Social Media for More Scholarship Opportunities
Connect us on social platforms to get more regular scholarship opportunities emerging from the world universities, colleges and institutions.
Also, connect us to get our regular activity on Linkedin.
You May Like These Opportunities Also: