Like to study in Japan? If so, your dream is all set to happen now, as Japan’s renowned Toyohashi University Scholarship 2021 has been announced and you can make your applications for the same. All international students from around the world are eligible to apply for these scholarships. The programs under these scholarships are Masters and PhD. The university is offering wider range of academic fields and backgrounds. You need not to pay any application fee at all.
Toyohashi University Scholarship 2021 Details
There is no need to get worried about any expenditure, since the university will cover all the expenses incurred during the study. Talking about the duration of scholarship – well, for Masters it is 2 years and for doctoral programs it is 3 years.
Country Name: Japan
Programs: Masters and PhD
University Name: Toyohashi University of Technology
Financial Benefits: Fully Covered (Funded)
Deadline for Applications: 25th January 2021
For these Japanese scholarships, you have the option to chill, as IELTS and TOEFL are not mandatory for these MEXT Scholarships.
There are other scholarships in Japan offered by Osaka University for Masters & PhD (Fully Funded)
Duration of Toyohashi University Scholarship 2021
As for the duration of the scholarships, it is mentioned in earlier lines. Nonetheless it is mentioned below as well.
PhD Programs: 3 Years
Masters Programs: 2 Years
Financial Benefits Offered by Toyohashi University of Technology
The financial coverage under Toyohashi University of Technology MEXT Scholarship is everything covered. These are utterly free for the chosen international students to study in Japan at the university. Majority of the expenses will be covered. Let’s discuss the benefits:
- 143,000 JPY Per Month (provided to the research students).
- 144,000 JPY Per Month (provided to the student of a Master’s Program).
- 145,000 JPY Per Month (provided to the student of a Doctoral Program).
- Round Air Tickets will be provided to the students by the MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship.
- You need to pay the Application Fee, Admission Fee and Tuition Fees as they will be covered by under the Toyohashi University of Technology Scholarship.
Fields of Study Available at Toyohashi University of Technology Japanese Government Scholarship
Check out your area or your subject in following fields before you begin with the application process.
Electrical and Electronic Information Engineering
- Electronic Materials
- Electrical Systems
- Integrated Electronics
- Information and Communication Systems
- Mechanical System Design
- Materials and Manufacturing
- System Control and Robotics
- Environment and Energy
Applied Chemistry and Life Science
- Molecular Design Chemistry
- Molecular Functional Chemistry
- Molecular Biological Chemistry
Computer Science and Engineering
- Computer and Mathematics Sciences
- Data Informatics
- Human and Brain Informatics
- Media Informatics and Robotics
Architecture and Civil Engineering
- Architecture and Urban Design
- Urban and Regional Management
Check Internships in Japan: OIT Internship to Be Held in Japan
Eligibility Criteria for the Scholarship
For Toyohashi University of Technology admission, you need to fulfill the eligibility. Check below if you fall into the criteria.
- Every student from outside Japan is eligible.
- To apply to a Master’s program, you need to have minimum Bachelor’s degree.
- To apply for a Doctoral program, you need to hold a Master’s degree.
- You were born before or after April 2nd
- You need to produce either an English test score or a certificate of English proficiency from your university.
Documents Required for the Admission
To apply for Toyohashi University Scholarship 2021, there are few documents, which need to be provided along with the application. Check these required documents as under.
- Your Photo
- Application Form for Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarship
- Your Official Transcripts from Undergraduate and Graduate Schools (Either Original or Certified Copies).
- Field of Study or Your Research Plan.
- Thesis Abstract (if completed) or you need to provide a description of the thesis (in progress).
- Reference or Recommendation Letter
- English Test Score or Certificate of English Language Proficiency
- Resume (It needs to carry everything about your academic and employment history).
- Academic Performance Entry Sheet
- Passport Copy
Deadline for Applications
The last date to make your applications for the MEXT Scholarship 2021 is 25th January 2021. It is suggested to make the applications well before time.
How to Apply for Toyohashi University Scholarship 2021
Everything is online. The applicants need to visit the Toyohashi University of Technology website to submit their applications for the scholarships. Click on the official link to APPLY.
Follow Us on Social Media for More Scholarship Opportunities
Connect us on social platforms to get more regular scholarship opportunities emerging from the world universities, colleges and institutions.
Also Connect us to get our regular activity on Linkedin.