Has studying abroad been your passion? If so, but you lack in budget, and this is the biggest hurdle in your career. Then, leave all your worries aside, and fasten the belts to ride on your dream track to study abroad free. The Government of Azerbaijan Scholarship has been announced for all international students. The application period for Azerbaijan Government Scholarship is open now. The opportunity is fully funded. Thus, if chosen onboard, all of your expenses will be covered under this government scheme. The funding of this government scheme is offered by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Azerbaijan.
Similar Opportunity: Fully Funded Rotary Peace Scholarships for International Students
Information about Government of Azerbaijan Scholarship
The scholarship is open for undergraduates, graduates, doctoral and general medicine/residency programmes. The students from all parts of the world are welcome to submit their applications for this mammoth opportunity to study in Azerbaijan.
This educational grant provides an opportunity for the selected candidates on annual basis to study in the top-notch universities of Azerbaijan at almost all levels such as preparatory courses, undergraduates, graduate, doctoral (PhD), general medicine/residency programmes.
There is no requirement of IELTS/TOEFL or English proficiency test scores (for more and updated information, students/applicants are advised to consult the official source/website). There is no application fee for application submission. All academic fields/subjects are available for the programs mentioned above.
Brief Description about Government of Azerbaijan Scholarship
Universities: Participating leading universities of Azerbaijan
Programs: Undergraduates, Graduate, Doctoral (PhD), General Medicine/Residency Programmes
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline for Applications: 1st April 2022
Financial Benefits for Azerbaijan Government Scholarship
This opportunity is fully funded. If selected for the Government of Azerbaijan Scholarship, your all expenses will be covered. Following expenses will be covered:
- Tuition fees (for undergraduate, graduate, doctoral and other programs on offer)
- Airfare (round ticket)
- Medical insurance
- Monthly stipend 800 AZN (to be provided for accommodation, meals and utility expenses)
- Visa and registration costs
There are a number of universities participating in this government scholarship program. These are the leading universities of Azerbaijan.
- Azerbaijan State University of Economics
- Azerbaijan State Agricultural University
- Azerbaijan State Oil and Industry University
- Azerbaijan State University of Culture and Arts
- Azerbaijan State Pedagogical University
- Baku Higher Oil School
- Azerbaijan University of Architecture and Construction
- Azerbaijan Arts Academy
- Azerbaijan Technical University
- Azerbaijan National Conservatory
- Azerbaijan University of Tourism and Management
- Azerbaijan Medical University
- Baku Engineering University
- Baku State University
- Nakhchivan State University
- Baku Slavic University
- Khazar University
- Baku Music Academy
- Azerbaijan University of Languages
- ADA University
- Ganja State University
You Might Be Interested in These Scholarships:
- Government of Flanders Scholarships in Belgium for International Students
- Government of Italy Scholarships for International Students
- IMF Offers Fully Funded Internships in Washington D.C.
Eligibility Criteria for Government of Azerbaijan Scholarship
To be considered for Government of Azerbaijan scholarships for international students, the applicants need to showcase their eligibility. Let’s find it out below:
- The applicants need to be younger than 25 years of age, if planning to undertake an undergraduate program.
- The applicants need to be younger than 30 years of age, if planning to undertake graduate programs.
- The applicants need to be younger than 40 years of age, if planning to undertake a doctoral program.
Relevant Scholarship: Fordham University Scholarships in USA
Only the applicants from OIC member countries and NAM member countries are eligible to apply for these scholarships. The complete list of the eligible nationalities (countries) is mentioned on mfa.gov.az scholarship website. Visit the official website to find if your country is listed there.
Documents Required for Azerbaijan Government Scholarships
To check the updated list of the required documents, the applicants are advised to check on the official website. Following are the documents required to support your scholarship application.
- Application form (complete)
- Transcripts of previous education
- Passport Copy
- Resume or CV
- Health status document (including HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis B, and C tests)
- Proof of English (not mandatory, but do check the official website for new updates)
- Motivation Letter
Deadline for Applications for Government of Azerbaijan Scholarship
The last submission date for applications from the students of the world is 1st April 2022.
How to Apply for Government of Azerbaijan Scholarship
The application procedure is simple and easy. Download the application form and fill it up. You need to follow all the instructions mentioned on the official website to apply for the scholarship. Visit the Official Website for application procedure and submission.
Follow Us on Social Media for More Scholarship Opportunities
Connect us on social platforms to get more regular scholarship opportunities emerging from the world universities, colleges and institutions.
Check Also: Study in Norway with Scholarship Opportunity
Also Connect us to get our regular activity on Linkedin.
You May Like These Opportunities Also: