Everyone wants to associate with United Nations since it is a big name and if you do something with the United Nations, your career graph soars high. Well, now a big opportunity from the platform of United Nations emerges for all international applicants. Apply now to the United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship. The call for applications for this fellowship program is now open and will last till 24th September 2021. It is now time to apply for UN Fellowship. Start making your applications now by following the instructions.
Information about United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship
This fellowship scheme endows the government officials and other mid-level professionals from developing countries with advance level training on law of sea and ocean affairs in addition to related disciplines such as marine science in support of management frameworks.
At United Nations Foundation Fellowship, the participants (fellows) will be learning regarding international frameworks, best practices in ocean affairs and central issues, besides they will get familiar with the functions/works of United Nations in addition to developing professional skills.
The chosen fellows will also be required to conduct individual research under the academic supervisors and develop a written thesis on a subject matter selected by them.
Brief Details about United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship
Organization: United Nations
Host Institutions: UNNF Fellowship Host Institutions
Duration: 9 Months
Location: The fellows will spend 3 months in New York and then 6 months in a host institution.
Objectives of the United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship 2022
Once the fellowship completes, the fellows are required to return to their countries and use the knowledge and extended experience there. To read complete details about the objectives, Click Here.
The complete list of the Host Institutions is mentioned on the official page of the United Nations. Check the List Here.
- The applicants will be awarded with a monthly stipend.
- Your mobility costs and local transport expenditures will be covered.
- The stipend rate provided to you is different for each country, thus it will be in accordance with the United Nations stipend for each country.
- You will be provided with a return air ticket (economy class).
- UN will cover your visa processing and visa processing fees.
- Your medical insurance will be covered.
- You will be provided with the accommodation costs.
- You will get a book allowance of $100 per month.
Eligibility Criteria for United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship
To be considered for this Law of the Sea Fellowship, you need to show your eligibility by fulfilling the following criteria.
- You need to be between 25 to 40 years of age.
- You need to have completed your first university degree.
- You need to be a government official.
- You need to be a mid-level professional from government or non-government agencies.
- You need to be from a developing state (country).
- You need to be dealing directly with ocean affairs.
Deadline for Applications
The last date for application submission is 24th September 2021 for United Nations Fellowship Program 2022.
How to Apply for United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship
The application process is simple. Just follow the instructions mentioned on the official page. Focus on the instruction carefully and then prepare your application and submit accordingly. Read Details and Instructions. For application submission, Click Here.
Follow Us on Social Media for More Scholarship Opportunities
Connect us on social platforms to get more regular scholarship opportunities emerging from the world universities, colleges and institutions.
Also Connect us to get our regular activity on Linkedin.
You May Like These Opportunities Also: