Pull your socks up to apply for UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program 2020. Applications are now being invited, as the program will commence from 1st October 2020. To make applications, there is no need of CGPA or IELTS or any English language proficiency test scores. It is a Fully Funded Exchange Program for all international students (available to all nationalities of the world). If you are accepted, all expenses will be paid by the authorities, you just have to focus on your study. The students who have completed their undergraduates studies (Bachelor’s) are eligible to make applications for. The purpose of this program is to bring international students from diverse backgrounds of the world to increase the capacity building and human resources development in the areas of Engineering, Science and Technology, etc. UNESCO highly encourages students from developing countries.
Details of UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program 2020
- Country: Poland
- Organization: UNESCO
- No. of Fellowships: 30
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th April 2020
Requirements for UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program 2020
Let’s read the requirements for this program before starting applying for this fellowship.
- Age should not exceed from 35 years.
- The medium of instruction will be English.
- There is no need of CGPA.
- UNESCO Fellowship Program will cover all the expenses for the participants including flight tickets.
Below are the fields in which this program will be conducted, so if you belong to these fields you may lodge your applications for this fellowship.
- Automation, Electronic, and Electrical Engineering
- Biomédical Engineering
- Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Environmental Engineering, Mining, and Energy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Sociological Sciences
In order to have complete look of the fields and academic requirements, VISIT IT
As mentioned before. UNESCO Poland Fellowship 2020 is a Fully Funded Program and will cover all expenses. In other words, it is a free exchange program by UNESCO. What will be covered is mentioned as under:
- Monthly Stipend: you will be paid monthly 2200 PLN. It is intended to cover living expenses such as accommodation, meals and pocket expenses.
- You will be paid a one-time special allowance of 2200 PLN. It will be paid upon arrival in Poland
- Airfare Tickets: UNESCO will pay you the Cost of Round Airfare Travel Tickets to/from your country.
- You will also be provided with Health Insurance.
- There will also be Cultural, Historical and/or Touristic Visits costs to be paid to you.
If You Want to Work in Malta, Then Check Malta Work Visa Requirements & Details
Eligible Countries & Criteria
- Your age should not be more than 35 Years.
- You should be proficient in English.
- Youngsters and all students from developing countries are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Participants must have completed their 4 Year Undergraduate Degree.
- Check your country from below image
The last date to make your applications for UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program 2020 is 15th April 2020.
How to Apply
Complete application procedure for this fellowship program is given in below Official Link.