Get ready to apply for International Summer Internship in Turkey. This is a Fully Funded opportunity so there is no need to take eyes off it. Fasten your seat belts and raise your application now. Union of Municipality of Turkey has announced it and they now invite the students from around the world for this paid internship opportunity in their country. The duration of this opportunity in Turkey would be from 9th August till 19th August 2020. International Local Authorities Internship Program is an international internship program held and organized in Turkey every year in English language where students or people from all over the world come and take part. No need to get worried about your academic disciplines, as all undergraduate and graduate students with all academic backgrounds are eligible to apply. No IELTS or any English language test is required. Just be relax and enjoy your summer in Summer Internship in Turkey this year. Besides, paid internships, the students or interns will be taken on free social trips and activities – the trips will be taken to various cities of Turkey.
Details of Summer Internship in Turkey 2020
- Country: Turkey
- Duration: 09-19 August 2020
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
- Deadline: 10th May 2020
About Local International Internship Turkey 2020
- The purpose behind this Internship in Turkey for International Students is to endow the students or interns with local governance training through instructions, practical examples and field visits including social activities and trips to various cities in Turkey.
- Participants in this program from European, Asian and Middle Eastern countries will learn, socialize and see the good practices along with the examples of municipal work.
- Last Year 41 Students were selected in the LOCALINTERNational Internship.
You May Also Check University of Twente Scholarships (Fully Funded)
International Internship Program in Turkey is a Fully Funded (All Expenses paid internships Abroad) for all International Students. The Union of Municipalities of Turkey will bear all the expenses occurred during the internship. This is a Paid summer internship abroad. Below are what will be included:
- Round Airfare Tickets will be given to & from the country.
- Free Accommodation
- Free Meals
- Field Trips
- Site Visits
- Social Activities
Fields in Internship
Below are the fields, if you have studied below or studied relevant to these, you may apply.
- Urban/Regional Planning
- Political Science
- International Relations
- Administrative sciences
- Other related fields
Don’t Miss to Apply for Austria Scholarships (Fully Funded)
Things You Will Learn in International Summer Internship in Turkey
- Fundamental Values of Local Governments
- Local Democracy and Participation
- Social and Cultural Activities of Local Governments
- Global and Regional Organizations of Local Governments
- Local Governments and Sustainable Development Goals
- Comparative Local Governments
- Local Governments in Turkey
- CV Preparation and Interview Techniques
Below is what will be considered for selection.
- Good command of English
- Last Year Students of Undergraduate or New Graduates
- Students from all Nationalities are Eligible (European, Asian and Middle Eastern countries)
Last date to make your application for this program is 10th May 2020
How to Apply for International Summer Internship in Turkey
The application for this paid internship program is simple. It is an online application that you need to submit. Click below to the official website and application link.