Don’t wait and apply today for Lutfia Rabbani Foundation Scholarship being offered with Leiden University Netherlands
30,000 Euros’ scholarship is waiting for the right candidate. Well, Lutfia Rabbani Foundation Scholarship is out for you to apply for. Deadline for these scholarships is 30th March, 2019. Lutfia Rabbani and Leiden University of Netherlands joins hands to provide support to the students who showcase outstanding academic excellence and a strapping motivation to promote Euro-Arab dialogue. This fund will be conferred as a full scholarship annually to a student of master program from an Arab country who will attend an advanced master program at Leiden University.
The scholarship will also entitle the recipient to receive a mentoring program which offers the student guidance on a personal and professional level besides will also provide the recipient with an access to foundation’s vast and varied network and platforms.
The applications for the scholarship is now open from 1st January 2019 for year 2019/2020 and will last till 30th March 2019 whereas application at Leiden University are welcomed and processed round the year. If you want to be considered for Lutfia Rabbani Foundation Scholarship, then you need to apply to Leiden University till 1st February 2019 for September 2019 intake. Remember, you will need to lodge scholarship application till 30th March 2019.
It is only open to Arab students who have admission in one year Master program at Leiden University. Students from the following countries are welcome to apply for this scholarship:
- Saudi Arabia
Benefits of Scholarships:
Scholarship will cover full tuition fee (maximum €30,000 euros).
Following documents are required to produce and attach with the application form:
- Statement of motivation and purpose (has to be written in English)
- Resume or CV (in English)
- Passport Copy
- Degrees or diplomas’ copies with transcripts (if in other language, then you need to provide English translations)
- Two academic reference letters signed by the referees
- Acceptance Letter from Leiden University
- Full program outline of the master program the student wants to do at Leiden University
- You need to provide budget as well – you are required to be detailed in completing the budget to include your tuition fees (also if you have applied for any other scholarships) apart from the information necessary expenditures to be taken place during the academic year at the university.
- Complete and sign the application form. Download it by clicking the application form download button below.
Application Form Download
All of the above documents with application form should be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 30th March, 2019.
You can also visit the website of the scholarship provider by clicking the button below.Visit Scholarship Provider