Applications are invited now to apply for the most prestigious scholarships of the world – Australia Awards Scholarships. These are fully funded scholarships to be conferred to international students at Australian Universities. These will be awarded to the students from Australia Awards Approved Countries. They are undergraduate and postgraduate programs and all fields and subjects are available to make your applications for. The deadline for the applications for this scholarship is 30th April, 2020. You need to lodge your application before the deadline in order to be considered for the scholarship. Australia Awards Scholarships were formerly known as Australian Development Scholarships (ADS). They confer the students from developing countries with opportunities to study in prestigious universities of Australia. The scholarships are targeted mainly to those countries located in the Indo-Pacific region to undertake full time undergraduate or postgraduate study at participating Australian universities and Technical and Further Education (TAFE) institutions.
Participating Universities of Australia in Australia Awards Scholarship Program
There are a number of universities in Australia which are participating in this program. You may choose anyone from this LIST.
You may apply to undergraduate or postgraduate programs which are relevant to your country’s priority areas for development which are listed on the participating country profiles.
Check out Italian Government Scholarships (Fully Funded)
All subjects are available in Australia Awards Scholarship except training subjects such as flying aircraft, military training or nuclear technology.
You may also like to apply for Poland Government Scholarships (Fully Funded)
Nationals of the countries mentioned in the list or below can apply for these scholarships. You may check out the complete LIST.
Asia: Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Timor-Leste, Vietnam
Pacific: Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, Papua New Guinea, Republic of Palau, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis and Futuna
Africa: Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Nigeria, South Africa, Tanzania, Zambia and check Australia Awards Africa eligibility criteria
Middle East: Palestinian Territories
Financial Coverage or Benefits
Australia Awards Scholarships cover below benefits:
- full tuition fees
- return air travel
- establishment allowance
- contribution to living expenses (CLE)
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- Introductory Academic Program (IAP)
- Pre-course English (PCE) fees, etc.
Do Apply for NUS Singapore Scholarships (Fully Funded)
The scholarships are offered for the minimum period necessary for the individual to complete the academic program specified by the Australian higher education institution including any preparatory training.
- In order to be eligible for these prestigious scholarships, students need to fulfill below mentioned criteria:
- Minimum 18 years of age on 1st February of the year (commencing the scholarship)
- Be from the country listed on Australia Awards List and student must apply from their country.
- Australian citizens cannot apply.
- Students who are applying for a permanent visa to live in Australia cannot apply.
- not be married to, engaged to, or a de facto of a person who holds, or is eligible to hold, Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency, at any time during the application, selection or mobilization phases.
- Applicant should not be presently serving military.
- Not have previously received a long-term Australia Award unless they have resided outside of Australia for twice the length of the total time that they were in Australia.
- Student needs to satisfy the admission requirements of the university or institution at which the scholarship is to be undertaken.
- Be able to satisfy all requirements of the Department of Home Affairs to hold a Student Visa.
- Not be applying for the award or scholarship for a program of study at an academic level lesser than they have already achieved.
Read complete eligibility criteria at this LINK before applying for the scholarship.
Deadline for Australia Awards Scholarship
Applications have started being received from 1st February 2020 and majority of the countries’ deadline is 30th April 2020 except Cambodia (15th April) and Vanuatu (31st March). You must check out the Open and Close Dates for Your Country and select your country of citizenship/residency from the list of participating countries for specific information on eligibility, priority areas and how to apply.
Check the Netherlands Government Scholarships (Fully Funded)
You must read How to Apply page and then go through Country Specific Pages and the official website link (mentioned below) for more details and instructions for the application submission.
Visit OASIS (Online Australia Scholarships Information System) to apply online. Register yourself at the page and then follow the instructions. Visit below official links for further and complete details.