For the ones, who are interested in studying in the US and have been seeking for American scholarships, we have brought the information about The University of Hawaii Scholarships. These scholarships have been announced and now the students can start their applications for. Both US citizens and international applicants can apply for these fabulous scholarships. This program is supported by Asian Development Bank that every year enrolls more than 300 students for full time master degree and PhD (doctorate) program.
IELTS Course Scholarships Announced for Deserving International Students – Apply Now
There is no doubt in mentioning that University of Hawaii is rated high on the charts and is among the oldest American universities. It is a public research university. In order to make your applications for these scholarships, you need to have a Bachelor’s degree (minimum).
Apply Now for University of Montreal (600 Scholarships) for International Students
University will bear all the expenses. Thus, it turns out to be the golden opportunity for international students to apply for the University of Hawaii Scholarships. Duration for master’s programs is 2 years and you need not to pay any application fee, which is also interesting for the students.
Must Apply to Concordia University (Canada) Fully Funded Scholarships for Undergraduate, Masters, PhD, Diploma and Certificate Programs for International Students
Details for University of Hawaii Scholarships 2021
University Name: University of Hawaii
Scholarship Offered By: Asian Development Bank and Japan Scholarship Program (JSP)
Duration of the Program: 2 years
Deadline: 1st December 2020
Abu Dhabi University Offers Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students…Hurry Up
Financial Benefits for University of Hawaii Scholarships
This is a Fully Funded scholarship for all international students. This scholarship will cover al expenses of this program in addition to other expenses. Below is the detail:
- Full tuition fee of Master and PhD programs
- Living expenses
- Airfare from home country to the US
- Stipend that will partially cover the incidental expenditures and food
- Health and medical insurance
- Allowance for materials, supplies and books
- Scholars will receive a special grant for their thesis
Switzerland Offers Plenty of Fully Funded Scholarships to Apply For – Your Chance to Get Awarded
Fields of Study
Below are the disciplines or fields of study available for applications:
- Business Administration
- Business Administration (Global MBA-Japan Track)
- Natural Resources & Environmental Management
- Ocean and Resources Engineering
- Pacific Island Studies
- Public Administration
- Tropical Plant & Soil Science
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Master of Law
International Internship is Everyone’s Dream – Apply Now to Get International Exposure and Paid Job
- United States
- Pacific Region: American Samoa, Australia, Cook Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, French Polynesia, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Northern Marianas, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis & Futuna Islands
- Southeast Asia: Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Vietnam
- South Asia: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Iran, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka
- East Asia: China, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Mongolia, North Korea, South Korea, Russia, Taiwan
Why to Pay When Free Education is Available – Study Free of Cost in Taiwan – Apply Now
Eligibility Criteria for the Scholarship
You need to demonstrate your eligibility for making the application for University of Hawaii scholarships. Check below and if you fulfill the criteria, then lodge your application for the programs.
- You need to have an admission in an approved academic institution in a Master program
- You must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent with an excellent academic record
- You need to show minimum two years’ professional work experience (gained after your university degree) at the time of application
- You need to show your proficiency in written and spoken English to be able to join studies
- At the time of application, you have to be under 35 years of age. There are exceptions for seniors in those programs which are appropriate for senior officials and managers. Their age limit is 45.
- You need to be in good health
- After the completion of the program, you agree to return to your homeland.
Deadline for the Application
The last date for lodging the application is 1st December 2020.
How to Apply for University of Hawaii Scholarships
Entire application procedure is online. Remember the application process is lengthy thus you need to do it carefully. For more details and to apply, visit the below official link.
Click Here to Get Details and Apply for the Scholarship
Visit our website grabascholarship.com for regular posts on fully funded scholarships, internships and conferences. Follow us for regular updates on social media on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin