If you wish to study in the United States, then get ready to apply for the latest scholarship. The Hansen Leadership Institute has started inviting the applications for the Hansen Summer Institute 2021 Summer Exchange Program. This program revolves around peacemaking, international cooperation and leadership exchange programs. This is an utter fully funded scholarship that is going to be held in San Diego, California. All expenses will be covered, so be excited to attend this summer program in California.
This program is to be taken place in San Diego, as mentioned earlier and will have 3 weeks duration. It will begin from July 1st and last till 23rd July 2021. For this program, all men and women having undergraduate, graduate or post graduate qualifications can apply. No matter whatever your academic field is, you are eligible to apply for this summer exchange program.
Let’s Find Details about Hansen Summer Institute 2021
First of all, you need to be excited, as there is no need of providing any IELTS or TOEFL scores. Besides, there is no need to provide CGPA. By the time, you make application you also do not have to provide passport. The institute offers academic/cultural and leadership exchange free study in the United States through a Short Term Cultural Exchange Program. The funding for this program is provided by Fred J. Hansen Foundation. No need to be quick in applying since there is plenty of time available to make the application for this program.
- Country Name: The United States of America
- Duration of the Program: 3 Weeks (1st July to 23rd July 2021)
- Location: San Diego, California
- Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
- Deadline for the Application: March 15, 2021
A Little Bit about Hansen Leadership Institute
As mentioned earlier that the funding for this institute is done by Fred J. Hansen Foundation, the institute provides a unique leadership program apart from the leadership skills and amazing experience in conflict resolution and international cooperation. The institute works on the purpose of creating an international community networking with diverse background of people and friendship.
The institute offers fully funded opportunity to study in the US and will cover all the expenses during the program such as:
- Round Trip International Air Tickets
- DS-2019 – Student and Exchange Visitor (SEVIS) fee
- Health Insurance
- Accommodation of the Student
- Meals for the duration of the Program
- Transportation to/from the campus to all meetings and activities
- Program Materials Provided to the Students
- Certificate of Participation.
- Exposure & Trips
Eligibility Criteria for the Program
You need to fulfill the below mentioned requirements in order to be eligible for this program to study in the U.S.
Nin – U.S. Students:
- Bachelor Students must have Completed 2 Years of college/University or Graduate Student.
- You need to be in the age bracket of 20- 25 on July 1, 2020.
- You need to demonstrate the leadership potential outside of the classroom in the community, nation, or region.
- You need to produce an Academic Adviser (Recommendation Letter) verifying in writing the English proficiency.
- No IELTS, GRE or TOEFL Required.
- You must have valid international passport. If you don’t have, you may apply it later.
- Preference would be given to those who previously have not visited the United States.
- If you are from the U.S., you need to be an upper-division undergraduate with 2 years of college/university or graduate student with a professional interest in international relations, diplomacy, international economic development, or related fields.
- You need to be in age bracket of 20-25 at the start of the program.
Deadline has not yet been announced, but the applications have started now from 18th September 2020.
How to Apply For Hansen Summer Institute 2021
The application procedure is online. You need to create a new account and sign in to apply. Fill it carefully because after submission, you will not be able to edit it again. Click the link to apply. Apply Now.