If you have a dream to study in USA, but you lack finances to continue with your dream, this opportunity may turn out to be quite enticing for you. This is going to be your best ever opportunity to study abroad. National Louis University in USA offers scholarships for international students. The university has a firm belief in the fact that the higher education is too expensive these days, which is the reason that it has reduced tuition and made its degree programs affordable for the students. And because of the higher costs of the education, NLU also offers scholarships. If you show interest in this opportunity, you may submit your applications for NLU International Fresh Start Scholarship.
Information about NLU International Fresh Start Scholarship
There are plenty of NLU scholarships available to international students. Among them, International Fresh Start scholarship is the one going to be discussed here. All incoming international students, who are freshman (20 semester/30 quarter hours or less of transfer credit) and the one who are beginning their university coursework at undergraduate college of National Louis University for the first time on-campus in Wheeling or Chicago, will be conferred with NLU International Fresh Start Scholarship automatically.
Brief Description about NLU Scholarships
Let’s find out the details the scholarship briefly so that every student can understand the information.
Country: United States of America
University: National Louis University
Financial Coverage: Funded
Deadline for Applications: to be checked with the university
About National Louis University (NLU), USA
NLU is a private university which main campus is located in Chicago, Illinois, USA. The university enrolls undergraduate and graduate students in more than 60 programs offered at all of its four campuses in the U.S.
As for National Louis University ranking, it is ranked between 299 to 391 in national universities list published by the U.S. News.
If you seek for National Louis University acceptance rate, it is 97.5%. The GPA required for admission is 2.00 on a 4.0 scale (for more details and updated information, the applicants should check at university’s website or communicate with the university).
NLU offers certificate, undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programs in Chicago and Florida in many areas such as business, education, hospitality management, psychology and culinary arts.
You Might Be Interested in These Scholarships:
- University of Otago Scholarships in New Zealand
- United Arab Emirates Scholarships for Masters and PhD Programs
- SOAS Scholarships to Study in UK
Eligibility Criteria for NLU International Fresh Start Scholarship
To be considered for scholarship at NLU, you need to demonstrate your eligibility.
- All international students on F1 student visa are eligible to apply.
- They have to be the first-time freshman (completed less than 20 semester hours/30 quarter hours of prior university level coursework).
- The applicants are pursuing an undergraduate program conducted at the Undergraduate College of NLU.
- At Chicago or Wheeling campus, the applicants have to be the new students commencing their NLU coursework on-campus.
- The applicants are only entitled to get one NLU resource per academic year.
- Remember, NLU Scholarships are only for tuition fees coverage and not refundable to the students.
- To keep receiving the scholarship, the students need to maintain full-time status (14 plus credits/term) and their continuous enrollment (summer is optional).
A minimum 2.00 GPA is required, as the students have to maintain it.
- To remain eligible for NLU Scholarships, the students should be aware of the policies of university and need to maintain their F1 visa status.
Financial support is available in terms of financial coverage to successful students. Your NLU International Fresh Start Scholarship is renewable each term of study. It lessens your tuition costs to 44%. As for the present per credit hour rate for UGC programs, it is $430 per quarter credit hour. So, the NLU International Fresh start Scholarship will lessen the tuition costs for eligible students to $239 per quarter credit hour. The IFSS takes the annual tuition cost (3 quarters of program study per annum) to $10, 755 per year.
Deadline for Applications
You may check the last submission date on university’s website.
How to Apply for NLU International Fresh Start Scholarship
You need to apply for admission by using National Louis University’s online application portal. As for NLU scholarships, they will automatically be applied to the applicants’ accounts upon acceptance into desired program. You may check the details at official website.
Follow Us on Social Media for More Scholarship Opportunities
Connect us on social platforms to get more regular scholarship opportunities emerging from the world universities, colleges and institutions.
Also Connect us to get our regular activity on Linkedin.
You May Like These Opportunities Also: