Netherlands, where it is famous for its traveling spots and beautiful locales, is also popular for its quality of education. Get now ready to apply for The Erasmus University Rotterdam Scholarships for you to apply for. The university is pleased to announce the outstanding funding opportunity ‘Erasmus MC Graduate International Funding’ for the academic year 2021-2022.
Information about Erasmus University Rotterdam Scholarships
Erasmus University Rotterdam international students’ programs are quite well-known in the world, and the students from all parts of the world are inclined to enroll into the programs offered at the university. This program Erasmus MC Graduate focuses on encouraging the high caliber students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) to commence the research masters’ programs at the university in Holland (The Netherlands). More details of the scholarship are mentioned as under:
Country Name: The Netherlands
University Name: Erasmus University Rotterdam
Financial Benefits: € 15.000
Deadline for Applications: 15th April 2021
About Erasmus University Rotterdam (Erasmus Universiteit Rotterdam)
It is a non-profit public higher education institution that was established in 1913. The university is located in the city of Rotterdam. University of Rotterdam is officially recognized and accredited by the Ministerie van Onderwijs, Cultuur en Wetenschap, Nederland (Ministry of Education, Culture and Science, Netherlands). It is a co-educational higher education institution that offers quality education to domestic and international students. Erasmus University Rotterdam Masters programs are quite famous in the world. The tendency of the students is vivid towards the admission in university’s programs, and this happens due to the good standing of the university. Erasmus University Rotterdam ranking is really impressive. It is one of the top public university in the city of Rotterdam and is ranked 197 in QS Global World Rankings 2021.
You May Like to Apply to University of Alberta Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students
Eligibility Criteria for Erasmus University Rotterdam Scholarships
To be considered for the scholarship, the students need to fulfill the eligibility criteria. Following is what you need to fulfill in order to be eligible for the scholarship.
- You need to be the citizen of the outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
- Remember, the sponsorship provided by the university will be for the below mentioned research Master programs at Erasmus MC/Erasmus University Rotterdam.
Infection & Immunity
You also need to meet up the following criteria:
- You have been admitted to one of the Erasmus MC research Master programs, or you are going to commence in one of the Erasmus MC research Master programs.
- Your academic results happen to be exceptional, and you show strong motivation to begin the program.
- According to the Erasmus MC’s standards, you are really considered to be a higher achieving student.
- You should show that you are unable to fund your study yourself.
- You so far have not earned any diploma at any institution in the Netherlands.
- You have not been enrolled into a full degree student at any of the educational institution in the Netherlands.
- You need to live in the Netherlands to open a bank account over there to receive the program.
As for Erasmus MC Graduate International Funding, the university will confer the international students with the amount of € 15.000 for housing, living costs and statutory fee.
How to Apply for Erasmus University Rotterdam Scholarships
If you like to obtain the scholarship, you should first take the admission in research Master program at the university. Once you get the admission, you may then apply to the scholarship/award. The students need to submit a motivation letter along with detailed resume coupled with grades list, and a budget plan in one PDF file and send the email to Ms. Gonny Pasaribu at email@example.com. While saving the file, use the file name as <Name of research master (Last Name, First Name).pdf>.
For getting admission in the program, the students must fulfill the admission requirements of the university. Besides, the applicants should also reveal that they have a good level of written and spoken English. For details about the Erasmus University Rotterdam Scholarships, visit the official link of the university.
Follow Us on Social Media for More Scholarship Opportunities
Connect us on social platforms to get more regular scholarship opportunities emerging from the world universities, colleges and institutions.
Also Connect us to get our regular activity on Linkedin.