Are you interested in attending the youth summits abroad? If the answer is ‘yes’, you may now have the opportunity to avail. Start processing your applications for Kazan Global Youth Summit announced for the eligible applicants. Call for the applications has now been made, thus, you are now welcome to submit your applications if you found yourself eligible for the opportunity. It is a fully funded summit. If chosen, your expenses will be covered. The summit is going to be held in Kazan, a city in Russia.
Information about Kazan Global Youth Summit
In a joint collaboration of the Ministry of Youth Affairs of the Republic of Tatarstan (Russian Federation) and the Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum (ICYF) and in partnership with The Academy of Youth Diplomacy, and Tatarstan Republican Youth Public Fund ‘Select’ under the Kazan OIC Youth Capital 2022, this global summit is going to be organized on 27th to 30th August 2022 in the Russian city of Kazan. Both males and females are invited to attend who are under the age brackets of 18 to 35 years.
Brief Description about Kazan Global Youth Summit 2022
Let’s now discuss about the summit in a brief manner for the ease of the applicants.
Program: Kazan Global Youth Summit
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline: 18th July 2022
Purpose of the Summit
The summit will be held with very important points to be discussed. It aims to bring governors of youth policy, young leaders, international organizations, and experts to gather best practices and set up effectual dialogue among all stakeholders on the subject of youth’s important role in the OIC region. The summit will be held this year in Kazan/Tatarstan (Russian Federation).
Background of the Summit
It is designed as decision makers and youth’s hub which offers and facilitates the meaningful participation (engagement) of the youth in global discussions, policymaking and actions. Kazan Global Youth Summit functions to respond to the needs of the Muslim youth, update themselves and exchange ideas with the peers from various other cultures and regions.
Objectives Behind Youth Summit
There are numerous objectives behind this global summit to be conducted in Kazan.
- The summit offers and motivates the youngsters to develop and implement youth policy practices which utterly supports meaningful forms of the participation of youth in the OIC region and beyond.
- Advance global competencies like intercultural understanding, global issues knowledge and creative & critical thinking.
- To develop comprehensive awareness and understanding of sustainable development goals particularly the ones related to youth such as SDG 5 Gender Equality, SDG 4 Quality Education and SDG 16 Peace, strong institutions and justice.
The duration of the summit is 4 days. It will begin on 27th August 2022 and last till 30th August 2022.
The youth summits will consist of panel discussions, ministerial plenary sessions, interactive workshops, the presentation of a research survey on the recommendations of youth for pressing issues and cultural program.
Agenda of Kazan Global Youth Summit
The main agenda of the summit is about the role of the youth in the development of intercultural dialogue and self-identity of the youth. The role of youth engagement on international and local level. The summit will also pour focus on sub topics like:
- Entrepreneur skills
- Equity of opportunities
- Intercultural dialogue
- Mental health
- Migration of youth
To be considered for this opportunity, the applicants have to meet the below-mentioned criteria:
- The applicants should be from the Muslim minorities in non-OIC countries, OIC member states and Russia.
- They should be between the age group of 18 to 35.
- The applicants, who are the leaders of youth associations, youth influencers, representatives of international organizations which are responsible for youth, young entrepreneurs, young leaders, young sportsmen, young sports women and academicians, will get advantage in the process of selection.
- They must be proficient in English.
- They should have previous experience in entrepreneurial skills, youth relevant projects in equity of opportunities, intercultural dialogue, mental health, digitalization, youth migration and leadership.
- The applicants should be the leaders having impact on local community.
- They should be willing to stretch their projects in the countries which are represented at the forum.
- They need to be excited, boisterous and responsible to attend the whole forum program actively.
Note: Only the chosen applicants will be contacted.
You Might Be Interested in These Scholarships:
- Postgraduate Scholarships at University of Malta
- Funded Fellowship in Europe
- Russian Government Scholarships for International Students
The selected candidates will be awarded with fully funded opportunities. Their expenditures will be covered such as:
- Cultural and dining expenditures in the host country
- Flight costs could be covered upon request
Deadline for Applications
The last submission date for the applications is 18th July 2022. It is advisable to submit the applications before the deadline approaches.
Similar Opportunity: King’s College London Offers Funding Opportunities
How to Apply for Kazan Global Youth Summit
Follow Us on Social Media for More Scholarship Opportunities
Connect us on social platforms to get more regular scholarship opportunities emerging from the world universities, colleges and institutions.
Also Connect us to get our regular activity on Linkedin.
You May Like These Opportunities Also: