If you are looking for a travel grant, there is a big opportunity for you. Lutfia Rabbani Foundation offers a travel grant. This facility is offered to students and/or professionals searching for professional contact and experience in the Netherlands or Arab World in the fields of science, education, and culture. The objective of Lutfia Rabbani Foundation’s Travel Grant is to promote a mutual understanding between the Arab World and the Netherlands.
Information for Lutfia Rabbani Foundation’s Travel Grant
This travel grant will be valid only in the year in which it was offered. The grant is offered to Arab or Dutch students and/or professionals who possess a clear professional and/or academic motivation in the areas of science, education, and culture to travel to The Netherlands or the Arab World.
- Eligible candidates should be Arab students and/or professionals and nationals from any of these countries: Bahrain, Algeria, Iraq, Egypt, Kuwait, Jordan, Libya, Lebanon, Oman, Morocco, Palestine, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Syria, Sudan, United Arab Emirates, Tunisia, or Yemen. Candidates who are nationals of the Netherlands (Dutch students) and/or professionals should possess Dutch nationality.
- The travel grant is available to Dutch and Arab students and/or professionals who possess a clear professional and/or academic motivation in the fields of science, culture, and education to travel to the Netherlands or the Arab World.
- The Lutfia Rabbani Foundation’s Travel Grant application has been designed for students from Arab or professionals searching for experience or professional contracts in the Netherlands and vice versa, Dutch students or those professionals searching for experience or professional contracts in the Arab World.
- The aim of this travel has to develop a good understanding of the culture, history, politics, and people of the particular country and/or to make collaborations with local stakeholders in the selected country.
- The travel has to possess a preparation phase, preparing for the trip, and should then be followed up during the trip or after return by sharing information with others so that awareness to be raised.
Terms and Conditions
- Interested candidates should download and read the Terms and Conditions.
- They need to be signed and scanned back to the Foundation as part of the application for the travel grant.
- The travel grant is valid only in the year in which it was provided.
- No support will be offered retroactively i.e., to expenditures linked to travel which has already happened.
- Remember, you need to submit the application a minimum of 3 months before the departure date.
- Fees which are particularly associated with travel.
- The grant covers only the expenditures of the proposed and approved budget.
You Might Be Interested in These Scholarships:
- Software Engineering Apprenticeships in Paris
- LivinFrance Scholarships for Bachelors and Masters Programs
The Amount for Travel Grant
€2.000 is the maximum amount that will be offered as a travel grant.
How to Apply for Lutfia Rabbani Foundation’s Travel Grant
- While you fill in the application form for the travel grant, you should answer all the questions mentioned in the form, and then send the filled-up application form back together with the required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can download the Travel Grant Application Form.
- Visit the official call for complete details.
Follow Us on Social Media for More Scholarship Opportunities
Connect us on social platforms to get more regular scholarship opportunities emerging from the world universities, colleges and institutions.
Also, connect us to get our regular activity on Linkedin.
You May Like These Opportunities Also: