If you are on way to seek scholarships at Oxford, and would like to study in UK, then this opportunity is all geared up to entice you fully. The interested students may now avail this beneficial facility which is set to allure them. With a joint collaboration between St. Antony’s College, University of Oxford and international integrated energy company Eni, ENI Scholarships are being offered to grab to study at the University of Oxford. This is a fully funded scholarship to study a degree program for the academic year 2023-2024. The applications are open and invited for ENI Scholarships 2023-2024. The candidates, who have developed their interest in this funding facility, may now submit their applications provided that they are eligible.
Information about ENI Scholarships 2023-2024
These are fully funded scholarships to be will be offered to the students from the African countries namely Ghana, Angola, Mozambique, Nigeria and the Republic of the Congo (Congo-Brazzaville). The selected students from these countries will have the opportunity to study a fully funded degree program in academic year 2023-2024 at St. Antony’s College, University of Oxford.
Under this scholarship, St. Antony’s will be able to admit the best African students. It is a joint initiative done between St. Antony’s College and ENI to invest and strengthen African leadership.
Brief Description about ENI Scholarships
Following is the information in a brief manner for this opportunity.
Country: United Kingdom
Institution/University: Oxford University
Program: Masters Degrees
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline: 1st March 2023
ENI is an Italian energy company that supports a just energy transition. It works with the objective of preserving the planet and promoting the sustainable and efficient access to energy for all. The company has a history of supporting scholarships. ENI has established relations with the most notable, prestigious and leading universities of the world such as University of Oxford, MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) and renowned Italian universities.
About University of Oxford (United Kingdom)
A collegiate research university located in Oxford (United Kingdom), Oxford University was founded in 1096. It is the oldest university in the English-speaking world and also called the second oldest university of the world in continuous operation.
Fields of Study
The interested applicants are required to submit their applications for the following eligible Master programs of one year duration.
- MSc Economic & Social History
- MSc African Studies
- MSc Global Governance and Diplomacy
- MSc Economics for Development
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarships
- These are scholarships for African students who belong to the countries namely Ghana, Angola, Nigeria, Mozambique and the Republic of the Congo (Congo-Brazzaville).
- Those applicants will be preferred whose first degree has been obtained from an African university.
- To award the scholarship, applicants’ academic merit, potential and financial need will be taken into consideration.
- Those applicants will be preferred who possess clear ambitions to use their accumulated learning to provide benefit to their home country after they graduate.
- The applicants should make it sure that they meet the entry requirements of the course including English language proficiency. For more information, you may check University’s course guide.
You Might Be Interested in These Scholarships:
- PhD Scholarships at Ghent University in Belgium
- The Federal Government Bursary Scholarship Awards
- Maastricht University Scholarships in The Netherlands
These Masters scholarships are fully funded. The successful students will receive 100% of fees coverage and an annual grant for living expenses. There will be an adjustment for the stipend for courses with different durations, as it will be done accordingly.
The chosen students will also receive one economy return air ticket from their home country to the United Kingdom at the beginning and end of their program.
Deadline for Applications
The last date for applications submission is 1st March 2023.
How to Apply for ENI Scholarships 2023-2024
You need to follow the three steps to be considered for this scholarship opportunity:
- Read all details mentioned on this scholarship page very carefully.
- You need to submit your applications to the University of Oxford for one of the above-mentioned eligible courses. You need to apply for graduate study to the university by the deadline of January course (you may check the guidance of university on application deadlines). The applicants must have obtained a place on their selected program of study by the final date for applications (which is 1st March 2023). It will help you if you choose St. Antony’s College in the choice section of college of the application form (though it is not a requirement or compulsory).
- By the time, the applicants have applied to the university, they should then complete the online application form of ENI Scholarship. The deadline for submission the form is 1st March 2023 (5 p.m. UK time).
Follow Us on Social Media for More Scholarship Opportunities
Connect us on social platforms to get more regular scholarship opportunities emerging from the world universities, colleges and institutions.
Also connect us to get our regular activity on Linkedin.
You May Like These Opportunities Also: