Majority of the universities around the world award scholarship or financial assistance to international students so that they can let their dreams happen and pursue their higher studies abroad. Continuing with the trend, University of Tasmania in Australia too provides scholarship opportunities to the students wishing to study there. As for the university and its worth in the world and among the students across the globe, it enjoys high ranking and a giant worth. Every other student from all parts of the world would like to study at this university. If you too show your interest to join the massive bandwagon of students over there, you are provided with the opportunity titled Tasmanian International Scholarship to submit your applications for.
For the students wishing to study there, the detailed information about this career-making opportunity is mentioned in next lines.
Information about Tasmanian International Scholarship
The scholarship opportunities are for all commencing international students. The successful applicants will receive a 25% reduction in their tuition fees for their chosen program. It will be conferred for the duration of the course (provided that the students maintain satisfactory grades).
There is no nationality restriction for this opportunity. All students of the world, who submit the international student application, are eligible for this financial aid.
Students who submit their international student application to study in an undergraduate degree (with the exception of Bachelor of Dementia Care, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery and AMC Seafaring courses) will be assessed automatically for Tasmanian International Scholarship. Admission team will make the assessment.
Tasmanian scholarships are also open for international students making applications for postgraduate coursework degrees (with a few course exceptions).
Brief Description about University of Tasmania Scholarships 2022
University: University of Tasmania
Programs: Undergraduate and Postgraduate Coursework
Financial Coverage: Funded
Deadline for Applications: Going on
About University of Tasmania
There is no doubt in mentioning that University of Tasmania is among the best and highly ranked universities of Australia and appears to be your best option to study in Australia. It is a public research university which is located in Tasmania in Australia. Established in 1890, it holds the distinction of being the fourth oldest university in the country.
Popularity of University of Tasmania
The university is famous and regarded high in the world for its dedication and commitment to excellence in learning and teaching. The university is also an affordable option for international students who want to study in Australia. It provides the students with great standard of living and low accommodation costs.
As far as the University of Tasmania ranking is concerned, it ranks at number 303 according to Times Higher Education. As per QS World Rankings, it ranks at 215 number.
You Might Be Interested in These Scholarships:
- CAD$ 30,000 Scholarships Offered by Amazon
- Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships
- Fully Funded Scholarships for Global Professionals in Sweden
Eligibility Criteria for TIS Scholarships
If you want to receive the funding, you need to be eligible by meeting the below mentioned standards set by the university.
- Study Abroad and Exchange international students who are undertaking short-term academic programs for the period of six to twelve months at University of Tasmania are not eligible to apply and receive any international student scholarship or university bursary.
- In order to be eligible for this scholarship, the applicants first need to submit their applications for studying at the University of Tasmania. There is no need to make a separate application for scholarship, the applicants will automatically be assessed for scholarship at the time of submission of their international student application.
- The committee will assess the scholarship applications basing around applicants’ academic merit earned in studies at secondary, degree and diploma levels. Their applications will be assessed for all semester intakes and the committee will decide on the basis of an applicant’s highest qualification level before commencement of their intended study program (at least one-year duration).
- Remember, qualifications and grading scales may vary from country to country.
Chosen students will receive 25% reduction in tuition fees for the entire duration of their program.
Deadline for Applications
There is no last submission date for Tasmania University scholarships for international students. For more and updated information, the applicants should visit the official website.
Note: If awarded, the offer letters of admission will show the details that you have been conferred with scholarship opportunity.
How to Apply for Tasmanian International Scholarship
As mentioned earlier that there is no separate application needed for scholarship, the applicants will be assessed automatically for this opportunity upon their submission of their international student application. For complete official details about this opportunity, the applicants should visit the official website.
Follow Us on Social Media for More Scholarship Opportunities
Connect us on social platforms to get more regular scholarship opportunities emerging from the world universities, colleges and institutions.
Also Connect us to get our regular activity on Linkedin.
You May Like These Opportunities Also: