Are you seeking to pursue your Masters degrees abroad? And you are among the ones wishing to study in Europe. If the answers are ‘yes’, then get ready to start processing your applications for a bigger and brighter opportunity all geared up for you. Maastricht University provides scholarships to international students so that they can study there at the university. If interested, you may begin your application for Maastricht University Holland-High Potential Scholarship available for international students.
Check: Eiffel Scholarships for Excellence (France Government Scholarships)
Information about Maastricht University Holland-High Potential Scholarship
Under The Maastricht University Holland-high Potential Scholarship Program, there are 24 full scholarships worth € 30,000 (including waiver of tuition fee and monthly stipend) offered each academic year to highly exceptional students who are from outside the EU (European Union) and have been admitted to a Master’s degree program at University of Maastricht (UM).
This program carries both the High Potential Scholarship (which is financed by the Maastricht University Scholarship Fund) and Holland Scholarship (that is funded by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science in conjunction with universities of applied sciences and Dutch universities). The scholarship is targeted to international students (who are from outside the EEA/EU countries wishing to follow a full degree program in Holland/The Netherlands.
Visit: University of Calgary Scholarships Up to $80,000 in Canada
Brief Description about Maastricht University Master’s Scholarships
Following you will find the details in a brief manner:
Country: The Netherlands
University: Maastricht University
Program of Study: Masters
Financial Coverage: Funded
Deadline: 1st February 2023
About Maastricht University (Netherlands)
Being Netherlands and even among the world’s best universities, Maastricht University was founded in 1976 and is located in Maastricht in The Netherlands. It is the second youngest of the thirteen Dutch universities. The students from all parts of the world are inclined towards studying there. The university holds values and the education standards of the university make it more impactful in the world.
As far as Maastricht University ranking is concerned, it is ranked at number 278 in QS World University Rankings. There is no doubt that it is among the best universities in The Netherlands.
Also Check: Delft University of Technology Scholarships in The Netherlands
Duration of the Scholarship
Let’s now find out the duration of the scholarship opportunity below:
- One-Year Master Program: 13 Months
- Two-Year Master Program: 25 Months
Eligibility Criteria for Maastricht University Holland-High Potential Scholarship
To be considered for this brilliant and colossal scholarship for education, the interested applicants need to meet the eligibility criteria mentioned as under:
- International students, who possess the nationality in a country outside the EEA/EU areas/countries, Switzerland or Surinam, are eligible. They need to meet the requirements for obtaining the entry visa and residence permit for Holland/The Netherlands.
- The applicants should not possess a double nationality from an EU/EEA country.
- The applicants have applied for admission to a participating full-time Master program for the academic year 2023-2024 at Maastricht University.
- The applicants should meet the specific requirements of admission of the UM Master program to which they have submitted the applications for.
- The applicants have never joined/participated in a degree-seeking higher education program in Holland/The Netherlands. Those students, who have completed their exchange programs in The Netherlands, are eligible to submit applications for this opportunity.
- By 1st September 2023, the applicants should not be old than 35 years.
- The applicants have earned outstanding results during their previous/prior education programs, as shown by applicants’ latest grade transcript or certified by academic excellence.
Note: If in case, several applicants turn out to be equally qualified, Maastricht University will then give preference to those applicants whose academic transcript or certified letter of academic excellence show that they are among the toppers such as among the top 5 of the 2023-2024 scholarship program applicants.
You Might Be Interested in These Scholarships:
- Asia Foundation Development Fellows Program
- The White House Internship Program
- University of Tampa Scholarships in USA
Financial Coverage for Maastricht University Scholarship
The successful applicants will receive funding for education to be conducted at UM. Following is what they will receive:
- Tuition Fees (At Cost)
- Pre-Academic Training Costs (At Cost)
- Living Expenditures (€ 12,350 for 13 months or € 23,750 for 25 months)
- Health and Liability Insurance (€ 700)
- Visa Application Costs (€ 207)
Also Visit: Study in Australia at University of Queensland with Scholarships
Following are the documents required to be attached with the application.
- Proof of academic excellence
- Letter of motivation
- Reference letter
- Personal statement of financial needs
- One referee’s contact detail
The last submission date for Maastricht University scholarships is 1st February 2023.
How to Apply for Maastricht University Holland-High Potential Scholarship
The application procedure is simple, but the applicants are required to very carefully follow the instructions for application procedure mentioned on the official page. Visit the official website for details and application submission process.
Follow Us on Social Media for More Scholarship Opportunities
Connect us on social platforms to get more regular scholarship opportunities emerging from the world universities, colleges and institutions.
WhatsApp Group Quora Space Facebook Page Facebook Group FB Community Telegram Channel Telegram Group Instagram Linkedin Page Linkedin Group SnapChat Twitter Pinterest Tumblr Flipboard
Check Also: Victoria University of Wellington Doctoral Scholarships
Also Connect us to get our regular activity on Linkedin.
You May Like These Opportunities Also:
MAHSA University Scholarships in Malaysia
Women Techmakers Ambassadors Program
Netherlands Work Visa – Complete Guide