Get ready to apply for graduate research scholarships 2020 – there are plenty of scholarships to apply for. 600 total scholarships will be endowed to the international students in all academic disciplines. These scholarships will be available at Melbourne University. These scholarships to be conducted in University of Melbourne will be available for both international and national students. The most interesting and relaxing thing is that you do not have to apply separately for these scholarships. When you apply for the program, your application for this scholarship will automatically be considered for the scholarship. University of Melbourne is a high ranked university and was founded way back in 1853. More than 45,000 students are enrolled and around 12,000 international students are from 130 countries.
Details for Graduate Research Scholarships 2020
Below are the details for this scholarship:
- Country: Melbourne, Australia
- No of Scholarships: 600 Scholarships
- Course Level: Masters/MPhil Doctoral (Ph.D.)
- Fields of Study: All Fields & Major
- Deadline: 31st Oct 2020
Fields of Study
Plenty of fields are available. The available programs for Master’s Degree, MPhil Degree and PhD Degree are as under:
- Architecture, building, planning, and design
- Arts, humanities and social sciences
- Business and economics
- Information technology and computer science
- Music, visual and performing arts
- Veterinary, agricultural and food sciences
Do Apply for Netherlands Government Scholarships
Well, the duration of this scholarship is as under:
- Master by Research: 2.5 Years
- Doctoral by Research: 4 Years
You Also Like to Apply For Denmark Government Scholarships 2020/2021 for International Students (Fully Funded)
Graduate Research Scholarships 2020 at The University of Melbourne will confer you with scholarships to study in Australia for free and these scholarships are for both national and international students. There will be 600 scholarships available for you to apply for.
- Living allowance of $31,200 per year (2020 full-time study rate) for up to two years for students applying for a Masters by Research degree or up to 3.5 years for students applying for a doctoral degree.
- The living allowance may be indexed annually and includes limited paid sick maternity and parenting leave.
- Relocation grant of $2000 for students moving from States or Territories other than Victoria or $3000 for students moving from outside Australia.
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership for international students who require a student visa to study in Australia.
You need to fulfill below eligibility in order to be considered for the scholarship.
- Have applied for and meet the entry requirements for a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne, or be currently enrolled in a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne.
- Students from around the world can apply.
Deadline for Application
The last date for applying for graduate research scholarships 2020 is 31st October 2020
How to Apply for Graduate Research Scholarships 2020
If you are applying New for the program and have applied before 31st October 2020, your application for the scholarship will automatically be considered. If you have accepted a graduate research course offer and deferred commencement in order to be reconsidered for a scholarship, you must submit an online application form by 31 October. Visit below official links for details and application procedure.