NUS is one of the top universities of the world and this fact is known to all and sundry. Getting admission in NUS is considered to be commendable and when you are awarded with fully funded scholarships, joys are unlimited. Yes, now you can apply for the scholarships with admission for this university. National University of Singapore Scholarships 2020 have been announced and you need to apply right away in order to secure you place since the entries soon will be mammoth. These scholarships have been announced for Bachelors, Maters and PhD degrees. These scholarships offered by NUS are available in all academic fields and majors. These are one of the best scholarships, which no one would like to leave at all.
It is one of a good lifetime opportunity to avail. Choose your field and program and then hit apply now button. Singapore Scholarship 2020 is out for you to apply for. Both foreign and domestic students are eligible to apply. You may choose either coursework or research program – it is all up to you.
National University of Singapore Scholarships 2020 Details
- Scholarship Country: Singapore
- University: National University of Singapore
- Degree: MS Degree Programs & PhD Degree Programs
- Award:Fully Funded Scholarship For Students By Government of Singapore
- Deadline: Admissions are open
To get more fully funded scholarship opportunities, visit our scholarships page.
Varieties of courses are available for you to choose from. Below is the list to make your selection:
- Language Courses
- Food Science
- Public Health
- And many others
All fields are there in NUS University Scholarships to pursue your MS Degree or PhD Program.
For more details about these scholarships and programs, CLICK HERE
Don’t Miss to Apply for Doha Institute Fully Funded Scholarships
Must Apply at Korean Government Scholarships (Fully Funded)
Financial coverage for National University of Singapore Scholarships 2020 is fully funded for Bachelors, Maters and PhD students. Below is full detail:
- Tuition Fee Waiver
- Free Accommodation
- Research Grant
- Monthly Stipend (Bachelor: $1000, Master: $1500 and PhD: $2500 to $3000)
Duration of Degree
National University of Singapore Scholarships 2020 are being offered in Master and PhD and the duration will be:
- Master: 2 years
- PhD: 4 years
Types of Scholarships Available
- Commonwealth Scholarships
- NUS Research Scholarship (NUS RS)
- President’s Graduate Fellowship
- Lee Kuan Yew Scholarship
- Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA)
- Singapore-MIT Alliance for Research and Technology (SMART) Graduate Fellowship
- Tuition Fee Allowance (TFA)
- Both international and domestic applicants are eligible to apply.
- Applicants need to have High School Diploma for Undergraduate NUS merit scholarship.
- Must hold a Bachelor’s degree for Master Scholarship.
- Master Degree for Ph.D. Scholarship.
- Excellent Academic Record
Deadline for Application
Admissions are open for National University of Singapore Scholarships 2020. Lodge your applications now.
Must Check Fully Funded Fellowship in Washington DC
How to Apply
In order to lodge your application for National University of Singapore Scholarships 2020, you need to apply and visit the below link.