Indonesian Government has announced KNB Scholarship 2020 for international students. To get early bird placement into the scholarship, the students need to make their applications as fast as they can. These Indonesian Government Scholarships are being offered by Ministry of Education and Culture of the Republic of Indonesia. The government wants to promote the talents thus the free study opportunities are going to be offered to all potential international students for their Bachelor and Master Degree Programs. These are fully funded scholarships which will cover all the expenses occurred on the study and during the study over there in Indonesia. This scholarship is available for undergraduate and Master Programs only in the fields of Humanities, Science, Engineering and Social Sciences.
All academic fields and majors are available in The Kemitraan Negara Berkembang (KNB) Scholarship for international students. Duration of this scholarship for Bachelors is 8 semesters and for Masters it will be 24 months (4 semesters).
Details of KNB Scholarship 2020
- Scholarship Country: Indonesia
- Scholarship Level: Bachelor and Master Scholarship
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 20th April 2020
For Regular Updates, Follow Us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin
Level and Duration
- Indonesian Language Course and Master Preparatory Program: Maximum 12 Months
- MS Degree Programs: Maximum 24 Months (4 Semester)
- Bachelors Degree Program: Maximum 48 Months (8 Semester)
Do Check Italian Government Scholarships (Fully Funded) for International Students
Also Check National University of Singapore Scholarships (Fully Funded) 2020
Subjects Available in Indonesian Government Scholarships
Well, below mentioned subjects are available in these scholarships – go through the details below and find your subject to lodge application for.
- Literary studies
- Cultural studies
- Remote Sensing
- Environmental Sciences
- Public Health
- Sports sciences
- Pharmacy Studies
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Architectural Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Naval Architect & Marine Engineering
- Geological Engineering
- Informatics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Indonesian Education
- Educational Science
- Social Science Education
- Natural Science Education
- Primary School Teacher Education
- Out of School Education/ Informal Education
- Applied Linguistics
- History Education
- Instructional Education
- Educational Management
- Educational Research & Evaluation
- Vocational & Technology Education
- Public Administration
- Political Science
- Economics/Development Study
- Communication & Media
- International Relations
- Community Empowerment
Do Apply to This List of Fully Funded Scholarships
Financial coverage of The Kemitraan Negara Berkembang KNB Scholarship 2020 is marvelous, as it is fully funded for all potential international students who will be chosen to participate in the studies over there in Indonesia. Below is what you will receive:
- While taking the Indonesian language course and preparatory programs, the new students will only receive a Living Allowance of IDR 2,550,000 per month.
- A Settlement Allowanceof IDR 1,250,000 will be given to new students upon their arrival in Indonesia.
- During the Master Program, the KNB students will receive a scheme of Monthly allowanceas detailed below:
– Living Allowance IDR 2,550,000
– Research Allowance IDR 400,000
– Books Allowance IDR 350,000
- A Round-trip international airfare (economy class) from the international airport of the student’s home countries to Indonesia, including local transport to the host university.
- Health insurancewith a maximum of IDR 200,000 monthly premium (in case of the cost of medical services exceeded to those covered by the health insurance, the difference should be borne by the student).
Visit to Apply to Poland Government Scholarship (Fully Funded) for International Students
Eligibility Criteria for KNB Scholarship 2020
Students will be scrutinized while taking the below into consideration. Thus you have to fulfill below requirements in order to be eligible for these scholarships:
- Maximum Age is 35 Years.
- Applicants needs to have a bachelor’s degree (master degree holder is not eligible to apply).
- You need to show score report of TOEFL or IELTS (or other certified English Proficiency Test) score.
of 80 or 6.0 or equivalent.
- Applicants need to complete on-line application form.
- Prior to the departure to Indonesia, the successful scholarship awardees have to sign the Statement Letter and Scholarship Agreement prepared by the KNB Scholarship management.
You May Like to Apply for Netherlands Government Scholarship (Fully Funded)
- The announcement of the selection will be doneon the 1st week of June 2020.
- The Confirmation deadline is on July 6th, 2020.
- Successful students are expected to arrive in Jakarta on August 5th, 2020.
Also Check Canada Government Scholarships (Fully Funded)
Deadline for Application
Last date for making applications for KNB Scholarship 2020 is 20th April 2020.
How to Apply
No hard copies to be sent to the office are required at all, you just need to fill up the online application form and that’s it. Hit the below link to get details and application procedure from the official source.