If you like to do job abroad, then it is your best chance to make your application for OIST Internship in Japan 2021. The program is now open for international applicants to lodge their applications for. This internship, that is fully funded, is going to take place at Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology. All costs will be covered by the institute in Japan, you just need to do internship and enjoy life over there. All undergraduate and graduate students from every part of the world are eligible for this internship.
In order to be selected for this internship program to be conducted in Japan, there is no need at all to provide English language proficiency test scores such as IELTS or TOEFL. The minimum duration of OIST Internship in Japan 2021 is between 2 to 6 months. There will be no extension for this program. Since there will be a diverse range of academic fields available at the institute, you may find your relevant work or field with ease. During the internship program, OIST provides friendly ambiance and social activities for the relaxation of the internees.
Details for OIST Internship in Japan 2021
OIST is a paid internship for international students. It is a great opportunity nonetheless for international applicants to do summer internship in Japan. It can turn out to be a massive opportunity for you to make your career abroad. Thus, apply with care and ease. Let’s check more details below.
- Country: Japan
- Internship Duration: 10 to 12 weeks
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries: All International Students
- Available Fields: Multiple Fields
- Deadline for Application: 15th October 2020
Well, the financial benefits for OIST Internship in Japan 2021 are in plenty to entice the applicants. The Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology endows the applicants with all expenses covered. Let’s check below nevertheless in detail:
- Round Trip Air Tickets for successful applicants
- Support of Visa
- On or off-campus Housing Accommodation
- Commuting Support
- Allowance (Stipend) – 2,400 JPY Per day (taxable)
Various fields are available for this internship for undergraduate and postgraduate. They will be hired as Research Interns. With this internship, they will learn the techniques and gain experience to move in future career. The chosen applicants will work under the expert guidance of professor of the relevant field. Following fields are available to do research:
- Computational Science
- Ecological and Marine Sciences
- Science, Engineering
Application Material Required
You need to provide the below mentioned things along with your application
- Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Interest
- A letter of Recommendation
- Academic Transcript
- ID Photo
Special Note: You need to provide all the details mentioned below in your application form at the time of application. You cannot resubmit the application. Attach all required documents with your application and submit it online.
To be eligible for OIST Internship in Japan 2021, below eligibility criteria needs to be fulfilled.
- The ones who can apply for this internship should be enrolled in a Graduate Degree program in Universities, Colleges, Junior colleges and vocational schools.
- Those students who are enrolled in an Undergraduate Degree program in universities, colleges, junior colleges, and vocational schools in Japan or Overseas, they are also eligible to apply.
- Recent Graduates are also entitled to make their applications for this internship.
- Students who are presently enrolled need to have approval from their home institution.
- The institute encourages the students of Bachelor year 3rd and 4th year and those who are in Master year 1st and 2nd.
Deadline for Application
The applications have started from 15th September 2020 and the deadline for this program called ‘OIST Internship in Japan 2021’ is 15th October 2020. The results for this program will be out in January 2021 and the internship will begin in April 2021 and last till September 2021.
How to Apply for the OIST Internship in Japan 2021
Well, the application procedure is utterly online. Just fill the form and upload the required documents. To apply, just click the below official link.