Let’s get started to apply for the Europe’s best scholarship for international students who are looking for full funds with travel allowance, monthly stipend and food. Wow! Doesn’t it seem enticing? Yes, it does. So why are you waiting for? Read the post completely and apply right away for the National Scholarship Program Slovakia. These are Slovakia’s government scholarships for all nationalities. Fasten your belts and pull your socks up to make your application for this National Scholarship Program 2020 of the Slovakia Republic. It is being funded by the ministry of education, science, research and sport of the Slovak Republic. You are now being entitled to study in Europe’s breathtaking country. It is the best opportunity for international students to pursue their higher studies at the higher education institutes and universities of Slovakia. All academic fields are available including research exchange students, artists, Masters, PhDs, researchers and university teachers are eligible to lodge their applications for this program.
This is full free scholarship and as mentioned earlier that all students from all parts of the world are encouraged to apply for Slovakia International Student Scholarships. No application fee is required. Check out detailed information on this scholarship below.
Details for National Scholarship Program Slovakia 2020
Go through below mentioned details to get better idea as to what this scholarship is all about.
- Organization: National Scholarship Programme (Government of the Republic of Slovak)
- University: Higher Education Institutions of Slovakia
- Course Level: Research Exchange for Master, Ph.D., Researcher, University Teachers
- Award: Fully Funded
- Deadlines: 30 April 2020
Duration of the Program
Well, the duration of National Scholarship Program Slovakia is as follows, as the administration of the scholarship has made the divisions. Let’s check out below:
Duration of a Scholarship Stay (Students): 1 – 2 Full Semesters (i.e. 4 – 5 or 9 – 10 Months) or Full 1 – 3 trimesters, in case the academic year is divided into trimesters (i.e. 3 – 4 or 6 – 7 or 9 – 10 Months).
- Duration of a Scholarship Stay (PhD students): 1 – 10 Months.
- Duration of a scholarship stay (University Teachers, Researchers or Artists): 1 – 10 Months.
You Might Like to Apply for International Youth Conference in Austria (Fully Funded)
No need to get worried about the finances, as Slovakia government is all set to let you free of any tensions. It is all free, just relax, chill and study there if you are chosen. This scholarship called ‘National Scholarship Program Slovakia’ is geared up to cover almost all expenses. Let’s see below what will be covered?
- Living Costs
- Food and accommodation during your stay
- Travel allowance (airfare tickets) from students residence to Slovakia
- University Student: 350 €
- Ph.D. Student: 580 €
- University Teacher, Researcher, Artist: 580 €
- Without a Ph.D. Degree (or its equivalent) and less than 4 years of work experience as a university teacher/researcher/artist: 580 €
- with Ph.D. degree (or its equivalent) and less than 10 years of work experience as a university teacher/researcher/artist: 850 €
- with Ph.D. degree (or its equivalent) and more than 10 years of work experience as a university teacher/researcher/artist: 1,000 €
Why not to apply for fully funded National University of Singapore Scholarships
You need to fulfill below mentioned points in order to be eligible for filing the application and being considered for the scholarship.
- All International students are eligible.
- University students at universities outside Slovakia.
- Note that this Slovakia full scholarship for international students 2020 is not a full-time scholarship for full Bachelor Degree Programs, Master Degree Programs or PhD Degree Programs.
- The students of the second level of higher education (master’s students), or the students who at the time of application deadline have already completed at least 2.5 years of their university studies in the same study program are eligible to apply.
Do apply for Denmark Government Scholarships (Fully Funded)
Documents You Need to Furnish with Your Application
- Resume or CV
- Statement of Interest or Motivation
- Study Plan/Research Plan/Research Proposal
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Educational Documents (Results, Transcripts, Degrees)
- Admission or Offer letter
- Copy of Passport
- Other Supporting Documents (if any)
Deadline for National Scholarship Program Slovakia
You need to lodge your application well in time since the deadline for the program is 30th April 2020.
How to Apply
The application process and submission is entirely online. You need to check complete details and application procedure by clicking the below link.