The students, who understand the values of good and quality education, are well aware of the fact that how valuable and quality of education is offered at the University of Tokyo. Japan undoubtedly offers brilliant education, because of this the students would love to study there. If interested in studying in Japan, then fasten the belts to apply for Honjo International Scholarship Foundation offered at the University of Tokyo in Japan.
Information about Honjo International Scholarship Foundation
The University of Tokyo in Japan feels proud in announcing this opportunity for international students, therefore, they are invited to apply for this scholarship. The exceptional students will be offered to study at the University of Tokyo with this scholarship opportunity for the academic year 2022-2023.
Under this opportunity, the successful applicants are entitled to study Masters and PhD programs. The chosen students will be offered attractive funding.
Purpose of Scholarship
The main purpose of this scholarship is to encourage international students who would like to study Master’s and doctoral programs. Those students, who are privately financed international students enrolled in a graduate school in Japan or the ones who are planning to enroll in the session of September 2022, are eligible to submit their applications.
More Details about This Opportunity in Japan
Students always seek opportunities for studying in Japan. Thus, Honjo International Scholarship Foundation 2022 appears to be the best one for them to avail. The students, who are selected, can fund their education to study in Japan. Besides, studying at the University of Tokyo is a prestige. It is considered to be the highly prestigious and most selective university in Japan.
Brief Description about Scholarship
Let’s find out details in a brief manner for the University of Tokyo scholarship 2022. Below you can find the details in concise manner.
University: University of Tokyo
Program: Masters and Doctoral Degrees
Financial Coverage: Funded
Deadline for Applications: 30th April 2022
About University of Tokyo, Japan
The university is also famous as UTokyo. The University of Tokyo is a public research university which is located in Bunkyō, Tokyo. Founded way back in 1877, it is the first imperial university. A question ‘Is Tokyo University good for international students?’ often hits the mind of the students, well, the answer is ‘yes’.
The inclination of international students towards UTokyo is quite high than any other university or institution in Japan. It is the highest ranked university in Japan. You may get a plethora of programs conducted in English, therefore, you may not have problem in learning.
As for University of Tokyo ranking, it is ranked 77 in Best Global Universities. Times Higher Education ranks UTokyo at 35th position in the world, whereas the national (country) rank of the university is 1 (according to online records).
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship
To be considered for this opportunity, the candidates need to meet the eligibility standards set by the university. Let’s find them out below.
- International students may submit their applications. Non-Japanese students are eligible only.
- Both Masters and PhD programs are considered, which are offered at the university.
- The eligible applicants are those who are privately financed international students enrolled in a graduate school located in Japan in September 2022 or those who planned to enroll in September 2022.
- For doctoral programs, the students who are starting/have started their program before turning 35 years are eligible.
- For Master’s programs, the applicants are eligible if they apply before 30 years of age.
- The applicants should be well-versed in Japanese language, since the interviews will be arranged in Japanese language.
You Might Be Interested in These Scholarships:
- Fully Funded Fulbright Foreign Student Program in USA
- Swedish Government Scholarships in Sweden
- Brock University Scholarships in Canada
The chosen students will be providing the following financial benefits.
- 200,000 JPY per month for the duration of 1-2 years.
- 180,000 JPY per month for the duration of 3 years.
- 150,000 JPY per month for the duration of 4-5 years.
Deadline for Applications
The last submission date for applications is 30th April 2022.
How to Apply for Honjo International Scholarship Foundation
The application process is very simple and online. The applicants need to apply online by using foundation’s Web Application System.
Follow Us on Social Media for More Scholarship Opportunities
Connect us on social platforms to get more regular scholarship opportunities emerging from the world universities, colleges and institutions.
Also Connect us to get our regular activity on Linkedin.
You May Like These Opportunities Also: