Ever thought of studying in the beautiful land of Sweden – the most gorgeous and eye candy country? If so and the quality of education is your prime aim, then fasten your belts to apply for Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals. If you like to become a leader within your area of expertise by contributing to world sustainable development? Then this opportunity is what you are seeking for? Global Professional is a fully-funded international scholarship program for you to study in Sweden. This opportunity is for Master’s level studies.
Similar Opportunity: Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarships in Cyprus
Information about Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals
This opportunity is targeted to only Masters programs to be conducted in a big variety of subjects at top universities of Sweden. The students or the applicants from 42 countries are eligible to make their applications for Swedish Institute Scholarship 2022/2023. The applicants can apply till 28th February 2022 if they are interested in this scholarship.
Brief Description about Swedish Institute Scholarship 2022
Let’s find out this scholarship in brief manner below for the ease of all applicants or information seekers.
Universities: Top universities of Sweden
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline for Applications: 28th February 2022
About SI Scholarship for Global Professionals
This program is for the development of future global leaders who will make contribution to the United Nations 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. This program trains the leaders so that they can also contribute to a positive and sustainable development in their regions and countries.
The Swedish Ministry for Foreign Affairs funds this opportunity. With this program, the students will be able to develop both academically and professionally, at the same time they will also experience Swedish society and culture, and also construct and build a good rapport with Sweden and other scholarship holders.
Number of Scholarships
In 2022, the Swedish Institute is going to grant around 350 scholarships for Master’s level studies to be conducted in Sweden.
Under this scholarship scheme, the students with a passion to make a difference are being looked for who can work with issues which contribute to sustainable development in their respective home countries and region. Potential candidates for this opportunity are those laced with strong and relevant professional background, and who have demonstrated leadership experience.
- Only the applicants from the eligible countries are welcome to apply.
- The eligible applicants are those who are liable to pay tuition fees to Swedish universities, and have followed all the steps of university admissions.
- They should be admitted to one of the eligible programs (Master’s programs) by 7th April 2022.
- The applicants need to show leadership experience from their present or last employment or from civil society engagements.
- They need to have at least 3000 hours of work experience.
- The programs (Master’s studies), the applicants apply for, have to be eligible for SI scholarships.
- For complete eligibility requirements, visit this page.
You become eligible to apply for these fully funded scholarships in Sweden for international students 2022, if you are from following countries.
Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Brazil, Cameroon, Cambodia, Colombia, Egypt, Ecuador, Ethiopia, Georgia, Gambia, Ghana, Honduras, Guatemala, Indonesia, Jordan, Liberia, Kenya, Malawi, Moldova, Myanmar (Burma), Morocco, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Rwanda, Russian Federation, South Africa, Sudan, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Tunisia, Ukraine, Uganda, Vietnam, Zambia and Zimbabwe
Financial Benefits for Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals
This opportunity is only for full-time one or tow year Master’s programs. The duration for the opportunity cannot be extended or changed, nor can it be transferred to any other program (it is available for only the awarded program for Master’s studies). Details of the coverage are mentioned as under:
- Full tuition fee
- Monthly stipend of SEK 10,000 for the coverage of living expenditures for whole study period.
- Medical insurance
- Membership of the SI Network for Future Global Leaders (NFGL)
- Travel Grants of SEK 15,000 (for the students from certain countries), for details visit the official page.
- Travel Grants of SEK10,000 (for the students from certain countries), for details visit the official page.
You Might Be Interested in These Scholarships:
- Friedrich EbertStiftung Scholarships for International Students
- Sebanchi University Scholarships in Turkey
- Swiss Government Scholarships for International Students
Required Documents for Scholarship
The applicants need to upload certain documents if they want to bag this fully funded scholarship in Sweden 2022.
- Proof of work and leadership experience
- Letters of reference
- Motivation (to be asked to the applicants in the application portal)
- Copy of the applicants’ valid National ID card/passport
Related Scholarship: Rotary Peace Scholarships (Fully Funded)
Deadline for Application
The last submission date for the applications is 28th February 2022.
How to Apply for Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals
To apply for the scholarship, the applicants should visit the official page and apply accordingly.
Follow Us on Social Media for More Scholarship Opportunities
Connect us on social platforms to get more regular scholarship opportunities emerging from the world universities, colleges and institutions.
Also connect us to get our regular activity on Linkedin.
You May Like These Opportunities Also: