Studying abroad is almost everyone’s dream and seeing this dream happens before your eyes and that too with scholarship is what you love to cherish presently and forever in life. So, it is the time to see your dream happen now with Ireland Government Scholarship 2021. The Government of Ireland has started accepting the applications for year 2021. These scholarships are for international students to study Master and PhD programs.
These scholarships are funded by the education department of the Government of Ireland and these are targeted to international students to come and study there in Ireland. Every year, 280 scholarships are awarded to international students and this year the number is same also.
Information for Ireland Government Scholarship 2021
These scholarships prove to be fantastic and helpful for the researchers who start doing research with their supervisor at Irish universities in their chosen area of interest. Students with pioneering proposals and those who appear with new and emerging research fields are widely welcome. Those proposals carrying interdisciplinary nature are also encouraged. There is no doubt in mentioning that the Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme is highly competitive with a success rate of around 18% over the last 5 years. Those who succeed in achieving the scholarships under this program are recognized as world class potential research leaders.
Details for the Scholarship
- Funded Entity: Government of Ireland
- Country: Ireland
- Program Level: Master and PhD
- Eligible Countries: Students from European Union and Rest of the World
Financial Benefits of the Scholarship
It is a funded program, thus the students will be benefited with lot of financial opportunities such as:
- Stipend €16,000 per year
- A contribution to fees, including non-EU fees, up to a maximum of €5,750 per year
- Eligible direct research expenses of €2,250 per year
Academic Fields and Majors
In Ireland Government Scholarship 2021, students are given liberties for their fields. This is the reason that the students will be benefited with all majors and fields to study in any discipline for their Masters and PhD programs.
Eligibility for the Scholarships
Let’s now read who will be eligible to apply for these Irish scholarships.
- Students from EU, Iceland, Switzerland, Norway, Liechtenstein and rest of the world are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
- If your undergraduate examination results are not out by the time you apply for Irish scholarships, the council nonetheless can issue a provisional offer on condition that the bachelor’s, scholar’s or the equivalent degree result is a first class or upper second class honors.
- If you have a Bachelor degree to apply for the Master program
- If you have a Master degree to apply for PhD program
In order to apply for the scholarships, you need to provide the below mentioned documents with your application:
- CV or resume
- All Academic Record
- Recommendation Letters
- All other necessary documents you may download form this link ( Click here)
Deadline for Ireland Government Scholarship 2021
There are various deadlines for these scholarships, which you need to put into considerations. Call opened on 3rd September 2020. FAQ deadline is 22nd October 2020 and applicant deadline is 29th October 2020 16:00 Irish time. Supervisor and referee deadline is 5th November 2020 16:00 Irish time. Call outcome is end of March 2021. Scholarship start date is 1st September 2021.
How to Apply for Ireland Government Scholarship 2021?
The process is simple and it is entirely online. Just click the official links and you will be there to start and submit your application. Click for Official Ireland Scholarship Link and Click for Apply Online.