Well, it is an axiom that everybody loves studying in Canada. Thus, here we present McGill University Scholarships for International Students for you to grab and apply. McGill University is not only popular in Canada, but also has fame world over. The university offers Fully Funded McGall MacBain Scholarship for the programs such as Masters and Doctoral. The scholarship will be for the next Fall 2021. On global ranking, the university stays at number 31. There are 80 scholarships to be fetched by international students – 60 fully funded and 20 partial scholarships are for graduate students.
McGill University Scholarships for International Students are now dished out and they certainly grab the attention of the students residing in the world. For Undergraduate Students, there are separate scholarships.
In more than 80 departments, you can search over 400 programs to find the best fit according to your academics and interests. If you apply for undergraduate program, your application for McGill University Entrance Scholarship will automatically be considered. Due to COVID-19 situation, the university has announced changes for English language requirements. Thus you may take an online English Language Test from the comfort of your home.
McGill is among the oldest universities in Canada and Montreal and is a public research university. It has more than 220,000 alumni from the world and has more than 40,000 international students from 150 countries of the world.
Details of McGill University Scholarships for International Students
Let’s check out the most important details of this international scholarship for international students.
Country Name: Canada
University Name: McGill University
Scholarships Available: 80
Programs Available: Bachelors, Masters, PhD & Second Entry Professional Undergraduate
Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
Deadline: 24th September 2020 (for graduate students) and 15th January 2021 (for undergraduate students)
Just remember that understand the process of graduate admissions before making the applications.
Mind you – McGill University Scholarships for International Students are available in all academic fields. These scholarships, though fully funded, nonetheless carry the below benefits:
- Full Tuition Fee (for complete duration of the program)
- Other Fee
- A Living Stipend of $2,000 per month during academic terms
- Entrance Scholarships: Value: $3,000
- Agricultural Economics
- Anatomy and Cell Biology
- Animal Science
- Art History
- Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
- Bioinformatics (Interdisciplinary and Collaborative Programs)
- Biological and Biomedical Engineering (BBME)
- Bioresource Engineering
- Chemical Biology (Interdisciplinary and Collaborative Programs)
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering and Applied Mechanics
- Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Communication Studies
- Computer Science
- Development Studies Option (Interdisciplinary and Collaborative Programs)
- Earth and Planetary Sciences
- East Asian Studies
- Educational and Counselling Psychology
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Environmental Engineering (Interdisciplinary and Collaborative Programs)
- European Studies (Interdisciplinary and Collaborative Programs)
- Experimental Medicine
- Family Medicine
- Food Science and Agricultural Chemistry
- French Language and Literature
- Gender and Women’s Studies (Interdisciplinary and Collaborative Programs)
- History and Classical Studies
- Human Genetics
- Human Nutrition
- Information Studies
- Institute for the Study of International Development
- Integrated Studies in Education
- Islamic Studies
- Jewish Studies
- Joint PhD/Cotutelles
- Kinesiology and Physical Education
- Language Acquisition (Interdisciplinary and Collaborative Programs)
- Languages, Literatures, and Cultures
- B.A. (Executive)
- B.A./B.C.L./LL.B. (Interdisciplinary and Collaborative Programs)
- D.,C.M./M.B.A. (Interdisciplinary and Collaborative Programs)
- S.W./B.C.L./LL.B. (Interdisciplinary and Collaborative Programs)
- Management (doctoral programs)
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Max Bell School of Public Policy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Physics
- Microbiology and Immunology
- Mining and Materials Engineering
- Music (Schulich School of Music)
- Natural Resource Sciences
- Neotropical Environment (Interdisciplinary and Collaborative Programs)
- Neuroscience (Integrated Program in)
- Occupational Health
- Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- Physical and Occupational Therapy
- Plant Science
- Political Science
- Psychosocial Oncology (Interdisciplinary and Collaborative Programs)
- Public Health
- Quantitative Life Sciences
- Quebec Studies/Études sur le Québec
- Redpath Museum
- Religious Studies
- Social Statistics (Interdisciplinary and Collaborative Programs)
- Social Studies of Medicine
- Social Work
- Surgery, Experimental
- Urban Planning
- Check More Undergraduate Programs (Click Here)
- Check More Graduate Programs (Click Here)
You need to be eligible to apply for this scholarship. So, how you can measure your eligibility? Well, read below to judge if you are eligible for this scholarship or not?
- For Undergraduates: They should have earned High School Secondary Education.
- For Graduates: They should have earned an accredited undergraduate degree (Bachelor’s).
- Meet the English Language Requirements.
- Applicants must also meet any academic requirements set by the McGill graduate department.
Deadline for Application
As mentioned in above lines that the deadline for both graduates and undergraduates are different. So, for graduates the deadline is 24th September 2020 and for undergraduates, it is January 2021.
How to Apply for McGill University Scholarships for International Students
Entire application procedure is online. There are three links to use for applications. Check below: