There is no other thought on the worth of KOC university in Turkey. The university is potentially great, and holds good position in the eyes of world students. Now, it offers scholarships, and you are offered the chance to apply for KOC University scholarship. The scholarship opportunity is for Masters and PhD programs for the year 2021-22. It is a private university in Istanbul, and is rated very high. In recent years, Turkey has turned out to be an educational hub for all international students of the world. It is now your chance to start processing for KOC University scholarship in Turkey 2021.
Information about KOC University scholarship
Under this scholarship scheme, a wide range of academic fields are available. The best thing about the university is that there is no application fee to apply for the programs (except for Master without Thesis programs in the Graduate School of Business).
You need to not apply for the scholarship separately, since your selection for the scholarship will automatically be considered if you are selected for admission. You just need to apply for the program of your choice. The committee will decide on scholarship on the basis of merit and not financial need. Therefore, you should try to make your application as gripping and convincing as you can.
The KOC University scholarship is being offered for MS, Masters, MBA, LLB and PhD programs in the academic fields available at KOC University. The most interesting thing about the university is that it is offering more than 70 new brand-new programs this year for students. Start your KOC University application now without wasting time. Let’s check more details about this scholarship opportunity below.
University Name: KOC University
Programs: Masters and PhD degrees
Deadline for Application: Various
Duration of Scholarship
There is a particular duration set for the scholarship. Check it below.
Masters: 2 years
PhD: 3 years
Financial Benefits for KOC University Scholarship
There are good financial benefits attached with KOC University scholarship 2021. You will be offered the same once you are selected. What benefits the students will be offered, let’s check out below:
- 100% tuition fee waiver
- Monthly stipend
- More other benefits
- 100% tuition fee waiver
- Monthly stipend
- Office Space
- Health insurance
- Travel grants
Academic Fields Available to Study Under KOC University Scholarship
There are many academic fields available to study at the university for postgraduate programs (Masters & PhD degrees).
Graduate School of Social Sciences and Humanities
- MA Comparative Studies in History and Society
- MA and Ph.D. Archaeology and History of Art
- MA and Ph.D. Economics
- MA, MD, and Ph.D. Design, Technology and Society
- LLM Private Law / LLM Public Law and Ph.D. Law
- MA and Ph.D. International Relations and Political Science
- MA European Joint Master in Social and Cultural Psychology – Global MINDS
- MA and Ph.D. Psychology
- D. History
- D. Sociology
Graduate School of Business
- Tech MBA
- MSc Finance
- Executive MBA
- Koç University Masters in Management (KU MIM)
- Koç University Masters in Management Double Degree with University of South Carolina (The Darla Moore School of Business)
- CEMS Masters in Management (CEMS MIM)
- D. Business Administration
Graduate School of Health Sciences
- MSc Medical Microbiology
- MSc Medical Physiology
- D. Reproductive Medicine
- MSc Reproductive Biology
- MSc and Ph.D. Nursing (Turkish only)
- D. Neuroscience
- D. Cellular and Molecular Medicine
Graduate School of Sciences and Engineering
- MSc and Ph.D. Chemical and Biological Engineering
- MSc and Ph.D. Biomedical Sciences and Engineering
- MSc and Ph.D. Computer Science and Engineering
- MSc and Ph.D. Computational Sciences and Engineering
- MSc and Ph.D. Industrial Engineering and Operations Management
- MSc and Ph.D. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- MSc and Ph.D. Materials Science and Engineering
- MSc and Ph.D. Chemistry
- MSc and Ph.D. Molecular Biology and Genetics
- MSc and Ph.D. Mathematics
- MSc Optoelectronic and Photonic Engineering
- MSc and Ph.D. Mechanical Engineering
- MSc and Ph.D. Physics
If you like to get detailed information on KOC University Scholarship funding opportunities, you may Click Here.
Documents Required with Application
Apart from the documents required with application, remember for KOC University scholarship 2021 apply directly to the university following the instructions mentioned on its official page. Coming back to the required documents, you need to provide following documents along with your application.
- Resume or CV
- Statement of Purpose
- Transcripts and GPA
- Recommendation Letters (Referees Contact Details)
- You could also be required to provide additional documents (see specific program requirements).
Note: The applicants need to fulfill KOC University admission requirements to get awarded with admission and scholarship.
Deadline for Applications
As for KOC University application deadline 2021, it varies. Let’s check out below.
- To submit applications for Graduate School of Sciences and Engineering, the deadline is 15th September 2021.
- To submit applications for Graduate School of Health Sciences, the deadline is 20th June 2021.
- To submit applications for Graduate School of Social Sciences and Humanities, the deadline is 28th May 2021.
- To submit applications for Graduate School of Business, the deadline is 30th June 2021.
How to Apply for KOC University Scholarship
The entire application process is online. Just read the instructions carefully and follow them. To apply, visit the official website for KOC Scholarships.
Follow Us on Social Media for More Scholarship Opportunities
Connect us on social platforms to get more regular scholarship opportunities emerging from the world universities, colleges and institutions.
Also Connect us to get our regular activity on Linkedin.