Get ready and pull your socks up, if you are interested in a paid training in Europe. An internship in Czech Republic is on offer in Human Resource and Business Development field for all international applicants. No matter from where do you belong? You have the right to make your application for this paid internship in Europe. Human Resource Management is a subject everyone likes to make a career in and no doubt this field attracts the eyes of all and sundry. Now when a fully paid internship in the same field is being offered, you should lodge your application for the same.
Details about the Internship in Human Resource and Business Development
The paid internship is being offered by Ascari S.R.O. – one of the 10 most successful recruitment agencies in Czech Republic. The company has been quite active in numerous European countries such as Germany, Poland and Ukraine in addition to its origin in Czech Republic.
Now in order to expand its business in Europe, Ascari S.R.O. is looking for interns who are fluent in English, Polish and German languages. These interns are needed in its office located in Prague (Czech Republic), Ostrava (Czech Republic) and Munich (DE).
More Details about the Internship in Human Resource and Business Development
There is no second thought on the importance of human resource development. It is needed everywhere in the world and people associated with this field are well in demand and undoubtedly paid high. To join Ascari S.R.O.’s human resource management team as intern, you are required to apply for the position. Let’s learn about the position.
Salary: 400 to 800 €
Contract Type: Fulltime
Location of Posting: Prague, Ostrava and Munich
Requirements and Eligibility for Internship Program
Below is what needed to be eligible and what the company is looking into:
- Any student or a university graduate
- Proficient in English Language
- Knowledge or proficiency in German and Polish is needed but not mandatory
- Flexibility and creativity
- Independent and responsible working style
- Ability to work as a team and with colleagues from around the Europe
- Driving license is a plus point
What Interns are Required to Do?
What will be the HR Business Development job description? Well, following is what the selected interns will be required to do on job:
- Preparation and conducting of job interviews
- Providing support in recruitment procedure
- Providing support in operative and strategic projects
- Making preparation of branch and market analysis
- Supporting of the business development team in German market entry
- Social media management
- Providing customer service
- Office management
- Driving tasks
- Administrative activities
Financial and Other Benefits for Human Resource and Business Development Internship
Plenty of benefits await you. Check them out below:
- Financial compensation per month: € 400 or € 500 for German level C1 and C2.
- Additional finances: € 300 per month in case of Erasmus + grant.
- Numerous and various tasks at the company.
- Friendly working ambiance, flexible working times in addition to flat hierarchy.
- International team with interns from across Europe.
- After completion of internship, there could be a possibility of permanent job at the company.
- Mentorship and individual development at Ascari.
- Duration of the internship will be 3 to 12 months (negotiable).
- Tea, coffee and soap for free on daily basis
- In Ostrava, the support will be provided in apartment search.
- Dormitory in Ostrava is available at 1 to 2 minutes walking distance at monthly rent of 110 to 180 €
How to Apply?
In order to apply for the Internship in Human Resource and Business Development, you need to arrange all the above-mentioned documents and check if you are eligible for this internship. If you are, then send your application at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Follow Us on Social Platforms for Instant Updates on Fully Funded Scholarships
|Telegram Channel||FB Community|
Disclaimer: Grab A Scholarship is not liable for any losses or damages in connection with the use of our website. You need to verify information through official sources before applying for any scholarship, internship, conference, fellowship, student loans/financial aid or a job. Although we do try to provide authentic information, you are nonetheless requested to always refer to the official source and contact them for the verification. For details, visit our Disclaimer page.